Author Topic: PSC - Player Moderators  (Read 48120 times)

Cptcocoabananas

• Hopeless
  • It's all about the underscore.
Re: PSC - Player Moderators
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
Game name-cptcocoabananas
Game play length- A little under two months.
Days a week- everyday
Time of day- usually on most of the day, my job allows for free use of
time. Normally keep GC up while I work.
Safe house- none at the moment.
Why- I've already moderated for four other forums and I like helping all players whenever I can do why not add new and more efficient tools for that? As well my job involves keeping the peace so perfect fit. If you have an idea what the other side of the door looks like you should
Volunteer to open it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:33:49 PM by Cptcocoabananas »
Its all about the underscore, the oh heroic undertow.

Fn4t1k

• Hopeless
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

1) Fn4t1k
2) Almost 2 months
3) 7 days a week
4) I'm on almost all the time. Stamina regenerates quick :)
5) Rite Aid
6) As a public safety officer outside of the game I feel like I have the required customer service skills to become a moderator for PSC. I also have a lot of experience with other MMORPGs.

dalvin112

• Hopeless
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
For too long GC has been a quagmire: discouraging new players and hindering their adoption and enjoyment of the game. Requests for support and offers of assistance are lost in the flurry of filter-bypassing profanity, ad homimen attacks, lewd age-inappropriate behavior, and the relentless spam of safe house advertisements that characterize GC at this time.

Well said!

6REA6PER6

• Hopeless
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »

1) Your Username:6REA6PER6

2) How long you've been playing PSC: I starred playing shortly after the launch of the game 

3) How many days per week do you play?: I play 7 days a week 

4) On average, how many minutes/hours are you on PSC per day?I play about 5 to 15 hours a day 

5) What safe house (if any) are you a part of?: I'm in ATCO itek SH 

6) Why do you want to be a Player Moderator?: Well I think I would be good at it I know the game I support the game I hate drama whenever there is drama in GC I try to break it up keep the peace I have never stated drama or talked bad about anyone of someone needed help with the game I would always try to help them with whatever they needed with advice how to play what to do... I have spent a lot of my own money on this game as well I am one of the best players in the game. I think it would be fun.

Sleepyhead

• Hopeless
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 05:48:02 PM »
1) Username: Mister Sleep
2) How long have I been playing: A little under a month
3) How many days in a week do I play: 24/7
4) How many hours per day do I play: At least 4-6 ( I check in every 3 hours to collect from my       
outposts, heal other players, and use my energy)
5) Safehouse that I belong to: The Bazz n Crue
6) I want to be a Player Moderator because: I enjoy helping people. Even though I'm new, I feel that I can help new players just like other players helped me. Plus I could use this experience to learn also.  Another reason I want to be a mod is because I pride myself in being able to see a situation, debate,  argument, etc. from all sides. I listen well to what people say and can help all opposing sides find a solution to the problem. All in all I feel that I'll be able to help keep PSC a safe, fun, and fair place for all players.

Evildarklink

• Hopeless
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 05:57:26 PM »
Game name: Evildarklink
Playing since: I honestly don't recall exactly when I started to play since I integrated this game in my life... Must be shortly after launch since I recall Global chat days that weren't so active... I could not log for 2 hours and still see what was the last comment before I left...
Days per week: I'd say that I always try to log in every day, but there is really important RL stuff that happens sometimes
Play time: Maybe 2-3 times per day, usually 20-30 minutes each time... I'd play more but I do have to wait for the energy and health to go back up...
Safe House: SpringBox Kitchen, I'm not sure if it is legit as I have no idea where it is located and I doubt very much that something with that name can exist
Why: Most of all, community growth and also taming of that community, the GC is wild, I can hardly look at it without wasting credits not knowing if I'm actually helping because it's too fast... But I do wish I could do more(this would also be the excuse I was looking for to actually stay online and contribute to the community, it's been itching me but because of my impossibility to know if I was helping in the GC, I've been restraining myself of focusing on other aspects of my life) I believe this is a really awesome game and believe I could be of good help to make it bigger...
Other info: Don't know if it's of any use, but I'm French Canadian and know some good bases in programming, maybe help with a translation? I prefer my gaming to be in English but that doesn't mean others are skilled enough in English to do the same... Also I could be of assistance in the rare case someone does write in French on GC

pbone

• Hopeless
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 06:22:07 PM »
6) I'd like to be a  mod because I believe I could do some good of all the new players as far as helping them with questions and general information. I've been playing long enough to know what I'm talking about for the most part. I know I've been pretty hotheaded in the past but I'd like an opportunity to keep the peace and make global chat inviting for players of all levels. Thanks for your consideration :) good luck fellow candidates
join ATCO itek

k1

• Mercenary
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
1- k 1

2) a few months?

3) 7 or 8

4) 1-12 hours depending on what's going on

5 - ATCO iTek

6 - why? To be a guardian of peace and justice. I also want a t-shirt!  Also I've always tried to break up the more serious beef. Chat logs can confirm. I can be unbiased when the need arises.
This message is brought to you by your good friends at ATCO Safehouse.

Leo (NSTD)

• Hopeless
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 06:52:54 PM »
1) Your Username- NSTD
2) How long you've been playing PSC- 3 Weeks
3) How many days per week do you play?- 7 Days a Week
4) On average, how many minutes/hours are you on PSC per day?- 5 to 6 hours a day
5) What safe house (if any) are you a part of?-Baker Beach
6) Why do you want to be a Player Moderator?- I want to be a Player Moderator so that I can assist others with the game so that they too can then get the same enjoyment and fun out of the game that I have come to like and therefore play so much. I want to offer advice and guidance to the new players to ease beginner frustration which I see is not an uncommon thing to see in Global Chat. I also want to be there to help cease and deter any arguments and/or disagreements that come up between players and while doing so remain unbiased. Taking care of conflicts between players that may arise in GC is important because quite a few times I have seen such arguments between players take some of the enjoyment out of the game for other players.

I wish all applicants the best. 

Valan

• Hopeless
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »
1. Valan

2. I downloaded the game shortly after it's launch but have been heavily playing it for about 3-4 months now

3. 6-7 days depending if one day becomes insanely busy with school or work duties.

4. Depending on the nature of my log in, a range between 30 minutes to 3 hours.  If I was chosen to be mod then I would be on as much as possible 

5. Rite Aid New Castle

6. My over all reasons to help are to make sure new players are taken care of in a  upstanding and appropriate manner and to ensure a clean and enjoyable experience for all. As many of the mods know I have wanted to help in whatever way possible. If you need me for this I am up to the task  but I will not be offended if you chose someone else from rite aid to take the position. In the end I want the best people for the job. So all that to say I would love to have the position but I won't commit suicide if you chose someone else. Thanks again guys for creating such an incredible game.
The Truth- Valan is like a grandfather. The Gradfather of PSC.

aparcia

• Hopeless
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »
1) APARCIA
2) a little under a month
3) I play 7 days a week, I would play more if there were more days in a week.
4) On average a minimum of 3-4 hours on weekdays and all day and night on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
5) Alcatraz of course, Thanks for the help with the move guys
6) I'm definitely addicted to this game, I enjoy watching and jumping into the Global Chat room's random conversations, it helps pass the time for everything to recharge. I'm very dedicated to the game and would love to be more of a part of it, I personally believe that the GC room is pretty much already policed and monitored by a lot of the veteran players by maintaining some kind of order. Nothing I guess is perfect and would like to take this opportunity to take the job if i'm selected, plus i want a shirt. Thanks for my new addiction

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 07:35:47 PM »
1) Your Username: Raikua
2) How long you've been playing PSC: Just over 2 months.
3) How many days per week do you play?: 7days.
4) On average, how many minutes/hours are you on PSC per day?: At least 6 minimum.
5) What safe house (if any) are you a part of?: Alcatraz.
6) Why do you want to be a Player Moderator?: I already try to help everyone I can on PSC. Though lately, I've found it better to direct people to Palringo, and then help them from there. But it would be awesome if I didn't have to do that. And that would help me to help everyone else.
I just want everyone on PSC to enjoy the game at it's full potential. And though I've been happy with how I've been helping, I would love to be able to do more.

Paulina789

• Hopeless
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
1. Username: Paulina789

2. I downloaded this around  a week and a half ago.

3. Im on 7 days a week.

4. Around 4-5 hours a day.

5. My safe house is: Lowell,MI

6.I think I should be a mod because, new players need all the help they need. Also some users are using their privlige to chat very iresponsebly. (sorry ) ever since I joined I was being talked to in a such innapropriate language. some users even make fun of this game. But I just tell then that it may be hard at first but once you get they hang of it you'll be very hooked into the game.

I wish I had more to offer but all I want to do is make this a fun and safe game.

I wish all others the best!

kiracorpse

• Hopeless
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 07:36:57 PM »
1) Your Username: kiracorpse
2) How long you've been playing PSC? About two weeks.
3) How many days per week do you play? Everyday. 
4) On average, how many minutes/hours are you on PSC per day? About 4 hours.
5) What safe house (if any) are you a part of? Library Bar and Grill
6) Why do you want to be a Player Moderator? I enjoy playing PSC and whenever I creep on the chat conversations I see how many people know each other and what kind or community they are a part of. I understand PSC an enjoy playing and being a part of it.

Tony1992

• Hopeless
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 07:44:00 PM »
Username:tony1992

I have only just found out about this game so only been playing for about a week

I have played the game every day so far and am not thinking about stopping any time soon

On average I believe I play the game around an hour to two per day or when I have the chance

I am part of pure passion safe house a level two friendly house

I would like to be a player moderator because when I came on this game I had to keen every thing my self and would like to give new starters my experience and I am a security guard as my everyday job so I believe I am good at defusing situations also at the same time if someone needs to be reported I am not scared of doing so but I am happy to have a nice clean laugh and joke with other players but I know where and when the line has been crossed.

Thank you for your time Tony1992