Author Topic: Question  (Read 1474 times)

mr.kevinmach

• Hopeless
Question
« on: January 29, 2012, 02:09:17 PM »
Hi All. I have a question. is there she sort of bank in the game where I can store my supplies and cash? So that the don't get stolen when I lose in a duel. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Drachen

• Sentinel
  • ATCO
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:26:30 PM »
Just Gold bars ($$$) and Food bars (Supplies)

They have a depreciation penalty and are purchased at 5K of each resource.

You get one for each as a game default and later can purchase them using credits.

No other option yet.  :) protect those deep pockets!!!!
Laugh! Damit!!!!

mr.kevinmach

• Hopeless
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »
ok. thanks. but do you know if massive games plans to implement this sort of banking feature?

Drachen

• Sentinel
  • ATCO
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
Don't know.

They lowered the cost of food & gold bars recently in order to make them more available.

Still need credits to purchase them.
Laugh! Damit!!!!

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:10:53 PM »
Drachen's  right, you should consider the bars to be the bank with a 10% penalty for using them + the cost of buying them.   

Banks would not survive the apocalypse, you'd be lugging all your stuff around with you in your 20 backpacks, shoved into your 30 sleeping bags, and cut up and put into antibiotic bottles, tied together with your 40 ropes.  ( or this --> http://christopherdippner.com/index/?page_id=127 )

The costs are -greatly- reduced from what they were.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:55:53 PM by wiredl0ve »
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

MachV

• Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »
I've only been playing a couple weeks and always seen them at 5k, how much did they used to be?

Jake42

• Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 01:09:13 PM »
They have always been 5k supplies/cash as far as I know, but the price to purchase additional slots has come way down.  You could always buy more slots (so you can have more bars at one time) with credits, but recently the cost in credits for those slots was reduced dramatically.  People who had bought slots before this change were compensated with additional slots depending on how many credits they had spent.