Author Topic: Thursday, Dec 26--Open House/Brawl Party in memory of GI Helga  (Read 1508 times)

zoessong

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
Thursday, Dec 26--Open House/Brawl Party in memory of GI Helga
« on: December 20, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »
Friends, we invite you to an open house in honor of GI Helga at Redbox, the SH she built. We plan to gather there to spend time with the people of PSC who knew her and/or were influenced by her. We will share memories, fight brawls, and acknowledge her badassery in whatever ways we can.

We hope to see you there: Redbox (in Louisiana), Dec 26, starting at 11am. My alt, ZoeZombie, can send you invitations throughout that day & into the weekend as needed.

SH Leaders/Officers: most who knew Helga will likely be HC by now, but for those who aren't, we would like to make sure that everyone who wants to brawl can find opponents. If any of your preHC members are unable to find brawl buddies, please send their names & levels to Zoessong at The Ward or LizzyOnePSC at Oz, & we will try to help.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Bring your badassery to honor GI Helga.

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
Re: Thursday, Dec 26--Open House/Brawl Party in memory of GI Helga
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
Did she pass away?  :(

zoessong

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »
Sadly, yes, Alk. She passed 12/23/12. She was our SH coleader, a great friend, & an influence to many folks in the game. She was very loved and is very missed.

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 03:43:29 PM »
I'm very sorry for your loss...sounds like she was a beloved member of the community and I'm sure she's rejoicing in you guys celebrating her life!  :)

zoessong

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
Thank you Alk. She was; she is; & you're invited as well, if you'd like. As are any who wish to join us as we celebrate her. :)