Author Topic: -chop your fruits for the freezer, portion out fresh f  (Read 31 times)

yaya2017

• Mercenary
-chop your fruits for the freezer, portion out fresh f
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:51:50 PM »
Once we knew what we wanted to bring to market it did take us the better part of a year to have a ready-to-go product. There have definitely been hurdles;Nike Air Max 90 Womens from national shortages on raw materials due to weather (drought and then flooding) to Nike Air Max 90 Mujer not Nike Air Max 90 Femme being able to advertise our newest product, Hemp Mylk Base, due to advertising laws, to pallets of products that have gone missing Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer through freight companies, there have been a few!Once you jump a few hurdles you then gain trust that you have the capability to jump any and Nike Roshe Run Mujer all that come up down the track. We have an unwritten rule that only one of us can have a mini-meltdown at a time – the other has to support and lift Nike Air Max 2017 Womens the other up!We are becoming more and more aware of the damage we have done, and are doing, to the environment but unfortunately everyone wants to help save the world until it either costs them or is simply too Adidas ZX Flux Womens hard.We wanted to create our Mylk Bases to encourage and empower people to consciously take small steps, which  ultimately lead to creating big change, in a simple, delicious and cost-effective way. Creating change  has to begin somewhere and we decided that we could either sit back and hope that it will happen organically or we could get in Adidas ZX Flux Femme there and give it the push it needed.

Where do we begin! Our bases have been consciously created to be better for you AND better for the  environment. We use only the highest quality ingredients and our Bases are gut-friendly, mineral-rich, free from anything artificial, no emulsifiers,  gums, preservatives or nasties and have been holistically created to help stabilise blood sugar levels, helping you feel fuller for longer.Our Hemp Mylk Base is a nut-free alternative, is low allergenic and a nutrient powerhouse that is a source of protein, www.rockstarbodies.co.uk essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Hemp is considered to www.helaynaliviero.co.uk be a whole food, where all the macronutrients are in perfect harmony. Both of our Bases can be used wherever you would normally use milk; smoothies, cereal, baking, white sauce, curries, coffee, and dare we say it—cocktails!As a clinical Nike Air Max 95 Homme nutritionist, I simply can’t express how important it is to set yourself up with a nourishing breakfast each and every day. It really is Adidas Superstar Femme the key to stabilizing energy and preventing a mid-morning slump. That said, what I often hear is that people simply don’t have enough time in the  mornings. I completely understand and relate, but I’m here to show you that with a little bit of preparation and some great recipes on hand, you can prepare a nutritious breakfast in just minutes.

Pro tip: use your Sundays to meal prep. Pre-chop your fruits for the freezer, portion out fresh fruit to pop over your Adidas NMD Womens breakfast (see recipes below) and ensure you Nike Dunk Sky High Womens have clean jars and containers to prep your morning meal.fruit-filled chia pudding provides a powerful boost of gut-loving omega-3 fatty acids and fibre, which helps to keep you regular and prevents  sugar cravings later in the day. Plus, it’s so quick to whip together and sets in as little as 10 minutes.While granola seems to be a  healthy choice, many store bought varieties contain sweeteners and hidden sugars. I believe that all foods play a part in the healthy life, which  is why I created my signature granola recipe a few years back. Once roasted, this granola gets a beautiful golden texture with a lovely crunch and can be enjoyed with Greek yoghurt, some fresh berries, chia seeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Pro tip: portion this out the night before so you can grab it and go in Nike Air Max 90 Femme the morning.