Author Topic: free credit fail for android  (Read 2270 times)

sandman

• Hopeless
free credit fail for android
« on: February 26, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »
I got this warning
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

so I am just kind of re stating that previous topic, title is the same , but even logging in and out of twitter is not working for me, any ideas when this might get fixed? I am level 6 with a whopping 4 stamina, and don't see any extra money in the near future to spend on game stuff such as energy drinks, and stamina pills so I was hoping for some of the freebies so I could raise those levels and not be stuck with 4 or 5 stamina points total. thanks

Y3tta

• Beta Testers
  • Sentinel
Re: free credit fail for android
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 09:30:30 PM »
I'm not sure about the status of free credits on android, but I don't think there are any plans to fix twitter - you'll have to use Facebook for free credits.

Your stam and energy will increase as your player level goes up regardless of whether your stam/energy levels go up, though. In addition, you can get assorted free stuff by doing the dailies (including a free full energy drink each day if you complete enough of them) and you can make your own pills and drinks using the crafting feature once you've purchased the appropriate crafting levels (levels 11 and 12 for the smallest stam pills and energy drinks).

In addition, participating in campaigns will reward you with free energy drinks through tier rewards (located at the bottom of the campaign page), occasional drops from zombies that you kill, locked rooms in vault campaigns, etc.

Scratch cards also provide a few drinks and pills from time to time. They're not really worth buying for credits, but free cards will pop up in various ways. If you save them to scratch on double scratch card bonus day you get double scratch xp.

A lot of people do decide to spend some cash on the game, but it can still be a lot of fun if that's not what you choose. If you ever do decide to spend a little cash, many players will tell you that the "all the perks" bonus is the best value in the game because it's a one-time small purchase that continues to give you rewards forever.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:43:37 PM by Y3tta »

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »
All excellent advice! y3tta for mod!

Also, you can earn free credits from the TapJoy website. I don't mean TapJoy from within the game (although u can earn some credits there from “offers,” but not many videos), I mean the actual website, www.tapjoy.com

Once you’re on the TapJoy site using your phone/tablet, create an account (don't bother downloading the TapJoy app, it doesn't work as well as the site) and it will read what games you have installed on your device. Then you can watch lots of videos for credits!

Feel free to message me here or in the game (same username) with any questions.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:37:44 AM by Alkaline »

xocomaox

• Sentinel
  • With weight of statecraft almost bent to earth.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 09:32:27 AM »
This has been broken since I started playing 8 months ago, and I think my initial bug report has gotten lost in the archive of bugs. I haven't had a problem with it, technically, until this morning when the twitter workaround (Log in/Log out) stopped giving me the 5 daily free credits.

So now I have to see what Facebook does.

Oh, and it is not wise to recommend using scratchcards to an Android player. They're currently disabled until further notice.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:34:46 AM by xocomaox »

Y3tta

• Beta Testers
  • Sentinel
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 09:53:15 AM »
Oh, and it is not wise to recommend using scratchcards to an Android player. They're currently disabled until further notice.  :'(

Oh yeah that's right. Sorry. :(

xocomaox

• Sentinel
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 10:01:37 AM »
Well, Facebook doesn't work either. It posts stuff to your wall successfully, but doesn't give you credits.

Alkaline, Tapjoy doesn't recognize PSC as a Tapjoy application. So you cannot use this to gain any free credits.

Right now it seems the only free credits are from daily login. Oh, and you can earn about 95 free credits every 4 months using Mobacoin offers, if you're lucky enough for them to appear.  :(

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Alkaline, Tapjoy doesn't recognize PSC as a Tapjoy application. So you cannot use this to gain any free credits.

Works for me, but haven't tried it on Android.

xocomaox

• Sentinel
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 10:18:51 AM »
Yeah, PSC for Android is not a Tapjoy sponsored game like it is in the AppStore.

I was on an iPhone *once* and was dumbfounded that you could literally tap a video and get a free credit as many times as you want. And some of the other offers are extremely generous with the free credits. It almost made me want to stop competing in events because, in a pay-to-win game, even people that don't pay can still win. But I got over it and resumed play on my Android phone.

I did stop buying credits though. They made it really easy for me.  :-\

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 10:53:31 AM »
The android and iOS versions offer different options, because they have different publishers. Mobage offers free Mobacoins for downloading other games, while MDI has TapJoy, AdColony and Flurry for free credits.

Hope this answers your questions, survivors. :)

sandman

• Hopeless
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 03:13:16 PM »
hey thanks all for the info, sounds like us android users are screwed  >:( thanks for the info though