Author Topic: A few issues on Android  (Read 1222 times)

GhostWriter67

• Hopeless
A few issues on Android
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:53:03 PM »
1.  I can't upgrade my safe house past level 4.  Nothing happens when I try to make improvements on Level 5 after I completed Level 4 improvements.

2.  Athena wants to meet:  It crapped out in the middle of my collecting the satellite and now I can't get it to work again so that I can complete the mission. 

3.  I can't log in to the forum or connect to Foursquare.  It won't let me type in the user name and password fields.

I've tried re-installing and tried using my tablet instead of my Galaxy phone to do all of these things, but it seems to be an app problem and not my electronics.  Due to the problem with logging in like on Foursquare, I can't ask for help directly from the app.

Any help?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:16:59 AM by GhostWriter67 »

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Re: A few issues on Android
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 06:11:22 PM »
Hi GhostWriter67,  I think we already addressed these in your Helpshift request. If you need anything further, let us know! :)

GhostWriter67

• Hopeless
Re: A few issues on Android
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »
You did.  I was finally able to get to the help desk from another device and get in a request, so thanks.  I still can't log into my foursquare or mobi accounts from my tablet, but I can from my phone.  I'm just using it when I need to and hopefully that will get fixed soon.