Author Topic: eliver inspiring and inspired app  (Read 20 times)

yaya2017

• Mercenary
eliver inspiring and inspired app
« on: December 20, 2018, 12:41:28 AM »
This season’s 2018 Nike N7 Collection is inspired by rapper Taboo’s relationship with his Native American heritage, which helped to develop his professional style and gives him pride for his cultural roots.“My initial  style Nike Air VaporMax Dames influence was from my grandmother taking me to see traditional dancing in East L.A,” says Taboo, who is an ambassador for this year's collection along with professional gymnast Ashton Locklear. “I was influenced by  how they put their outfits together. They wore boots; I wore sneakers. So I started with footwear www.martijnvanbelzen.nl and accessorized my outfit around that. And it grew from there. My dance style comes from watching ceremonial dance. That’s who I am. I represent what was started hundreds of years ago.”That traditional  Native Nike Air Max 2017 Damen American dance influence appears in the new collection through intricate beadwork patterning and a color palette from the natural world.The Nike Training Just Do It collection, launching this month, combines the best of Nike Training to keep you warm and motivated this season. Featuring bold apparel colors and  metallic footwear Nike Air Presto Dames accents, the assortment will help you power through winter workouts. See below for a few select pieces from the collection.

With the right gear, there's no such thing as a "too-cold day" to go running.  This head-to-toe guide includes everything you need to combat the worst winter elements. While the fall can provide idyllic running conditions, it can also cast unexpectedly harsh weather: wind, rain, sloppy street puddles. Use this guide to outfit your miles, and never put a run on hold due to the elements. www.alejandraperez.es Adidas Superstar Womens Tennis player Nick Kyrgios and pro skateboarder Eric Koston weigh in on their favorite teams, which clash in one of the most storied rivalries in sport: Celtics vs. Lakers. Not a fan of either team? Kyrgios and Koston's picks are only a taste of Nike's deep NBA apparel collection, touting tees, sweaters, hoodies Adidas ZX Flux Femme and more offered for Nike Epic React Flyknit Femme all league allegiances.To deliver inspiring and inspired apparel to young girls, look no further than sports-loving artist Dear Giana, and her new collaboration with Nike, below.With Nike City  Ready, the debut launch from Nike Women's Collections, Maria Vu, Senior Creative Director Nike Women's, and an all-female design team deliver a balance of forward-thinking innovation and directional silhouettes.

"The Nike City Ready Motion Adapt Bra is a great example of our promise," explains Vu. "Our Nike Air Max 90 Damen challenge Adidas ZX 750 Femme was how to take our incredible motion adapt technology, and make it beautiful and really push it through a transformative aesthetic lens without compromising the performance." This same lens is applied to a full 9-piece collection of apparel and footwear, including bras, crews, pants and, of course, shoes.Heads www.andrewjoslin.co.uk up: Forward-looking Nike Sportswear has a progressive new collection, Nike Sport Pack. Featuring dynamic graphics, textiles and silhouettes that reference both heritage details and contemporary design, the Nike Air Vapormax Womens collection distorts the boundaries of sport to deliver a new language of creative self-expression.