Author Topic: The Oxford School - Awesome Level *8* Stronghold Recruiting Now!  (Read 5034 times)

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level 4 Safehouse Recruiting Now!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »
Hey MachV! We are fairly highly active, actually. Most of us are based in the US or Canada, but we have a few members from overseas as well, so there's usually a least a couple ppl online at any time of the day. SH chat can move pretty fast at time and around 2/3rd of our members are active contributors to chatting. We have grown to 39 members since I originally posted here and are making plans to raise the house to level 5 as soon as we reach 50.

Would love to have you join! Friend me at 02B8576AE or whisper me at !virg for an invite.
Come get your degree at Oxford - Join The Oxford School!

Kimbalee

• Mercenary
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level 4 Safehouse Recruiting Now!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »
I am pledging......Currently only 300 of supplies and cash.  D77DD33A1.  I am level 7 and play daily.  Thanks
Cupcakes are just muffins dipped in magic!!!!

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level *5* Safehouse Recruiting Now!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 07:08:14 PM »
Glad to have you with us, Kimba! Our magical 50th member!! 

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 12:20:09 AM »
Note to unaffiliated players looking for a safehouse to call home - Oxford is only one of many good houses out there! Before spending a lot to join, it's a good idea to check the leaderboards and spend some time in GC talking to members to find a house that will be a good fit for you. Don't just judge a house on its cost ad don't jump into the first cheap house you find or you might be disappointed and have to start looking again.

PSC just added level 8 bonuses for safehouses - these cost $3M each to obtain, so the cost of a fully leveled house is now around $14M. Not every house will be able to achieve level 8 and those that do will need to have a lot of active, contributing players to get there. If you don't care about the house bonuses, there are lots of smaller hours with great communities. If you do want to be in a top house, however, stick to the top 10 houses on the leaderboards, the ones with lots of active members and/or that are controlling their membership to only level their houses when they reach member caps. By staying as low cost as possible for as long as possible, these houses will have a better chance of reaching level 8. It also shows you that they have good communication in the SH and can work together. ;)

Good luck!

Nitrox

• Hopeless
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 12:29:12 AM »
I've been lurking around this house for the past few days - I'm now member 51, so Oxford has some definite momentum.  Very, very active and helpful house - I haven't had to ask for a heal since I joined - it just happens! 

If you're looking for a great house - definitely consider Oxford!

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »
Thanks Nitrox!! We now have over 55 members and are still growing!

tmrods54

• Hopeless
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 04:25:18 AM »
bump! :)

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level *6* Safehouse Recruiting Now!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 04:47:37 PM »
Bump!  ;D

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level *8* Stronghold Recruiting Now!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »
Oxford School is recruiting again! Join us for holiday togetherness as we sing Jingle Bells while we slay Santas, Elves, and Reindeer!

virg

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: The Oxford School - Awesome Level *8* Stronghold Recruiting Now!
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »
Annual bump - Oxford is still open for membership and still welcoming new members. We are level 8 with a mix of long-term and newer players. We run a laid back house - no stress, no politics, no rivalries, no pressure. Just friendly support, conversation, and heals.

If you're looking for a new home, give us a try. Come visit and maybe you'll want to stay awhile!  :)

Add me for heals (02B8576AE) and whisper for invite. Look forward to seeing you in the School!