Author Topic: Stagglers  (Read 1103 times)

Foreverdusk

• Hopeless
Stagglers
« on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:08 AM »
I have a quest where Athena tells me to go to a restaurant and do something's in a locked back room.  I just can NOT figur out what to do here.  I have gone to multiple restaurants in my area and used and wasted my lock picks.  What are you supposed to do with this quest? PLEASE help me!

Agent D

• Player Moderators
  • Mercenary
  • Thought I got lost in the woods...didn't ya?
    • CSP Wordpress
Re: Stagglers
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »
Typically, when you need to visit a specific location in a quest, you'll need to be sure it's location type matches the quest description.  The location type is typically in orange text, and in this case must be a plain old 'restaurant' type.  American restaurant, Mexican restaurant (etc) and the like won't work as I recall.  Upon visiting the prerequisite location type, the specific location you visited (example: Joe's Diner) will be denoted by yellow text and appear toward the top of your location list in the Hunt and Scavenge menu.  Enter and check the location's information pane for a mission tab.

If you've completed the above to the best of your knowledge and still aren't getting it to trigger, then you might want to put a post in "Technical Support and Bugs" as it could have glitched out on you.

Hopefully this helps, and good luck!