Author Topic: Alkaline's Spotify Playlist  (Read 1967 times)

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
Alkaline's Spotify Playlist
« on: September 28, 2014, 06:24:26 PM »
Howdy, Survivors!

Hope everyone out there in PSC land is doing well, and a special shout-out to all my old cohorts!  8)

I will be re-installing PSC sometime around Thanksgiving to pop-in and fraternize with all you awesome slayers! In the meantime, I thought I would share some music! As those of you who were close to me already know, music is a huge source of joy and inspiration in my life and I believe the beauty and importance of sonic energy should to be shared. 

If you have a Spotify account, you're in luck! (Some songs are only available with a Premium Subscription, but a ton are free!)

This playlist is a small sampling of some of my favorite songs, from a collection of music I've been curating for several years, many of which I'm still working on transferring over to Spotify. Everything from Post Punk, Industrial, Alternative Rock, Grunge, No Wave, Synth Pop, Future Pop, Electronic, Ambient, Gothic, Neo Folk, Reggae, World, and so much more! I'm constantly adding to this playlist (currently contains over 760 tracks), so please feel free to follow and give it a listen! Works best in shuffle mode, since I keep it sorted by artist for easy management.

The name of the playlist is Sonic Alkaline. My username is AlkQubit.

http://open.spotify.com/user/alkqubit/playlist/3RgOZdvCWCLST3SQu9vWsM

http://www.shareplaylists.com/playlist/sonic-alkaline.html

I hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to comment bellow if anything might have struck a chord with you, suggestions for new music for me to checkout, or whatever's on your mind pertaining to music!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:14:57 PM by Alkaline »

Alkaline

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
  • I'm from the future!
Re: Alkaline's Spotify Playlist
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:45:55 PM »
[edit: duplicate post, feel free to delete]
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 06:50:23 PM by Alkaline »

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 09:57:58 AM »
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

Mkmadihew

• Hopeless
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 11:58:46 PM »
I appreciate your posts very much.