Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 2475 times)

RoguePylon

• Hopeless
Introductions
« on: September 22, 2015, 12:20:05 PM »
Hey everyone.

I figure there ought to be a post for everyone to leave a little hello and get to know each other.

I'll start -

Hello.
There will come a day, at the end of things, when mankind will look to the sky for answers, for meaning before the void; and after eons of silence a voice will answer from the heavens - "You must construct additional pylons."

Angelshark

• Player Moderators
  • Sentinel
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »
Hi
Maybe some random questions to help the ball roll?

Favorite color?
Koala or Diamond back snake?

My fav color is green.  And I prefer koala over diamond backs. Because.... Drop bears.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 05:36:50 PM »
In space, Drop Bears can still hear you scream.

nemocamaro

• Beta Testers
  • Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 05:41:29 AM »
And space dingos will still eatcha baybay.

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 11:19:47 PM »
*checks vents for drop bears*
Did I ever order the blue paint?

papazombie

• Hopeless
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 12:13:43 PM »
Hello, hardest registration captcha I've ever seen. I actually had to guess some letters... still I got in. For better or for worse  ;)

Dalindra

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 03:32:30 AM »
Hello.  Confession time.  I repeatedly failed the registration question "Are you a human?"  Sadly, this is a true story.  I read the question, and answered the two questions below it about letters and math.  I failed to grasp that there was a dropdown where I could answer "Yes".  Or was my subconscious avoiding the question?  I'm not going to get much sleep tonight, I'll be tossing and turning and wondering if I'm a replicant.

luipis

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 02:11:40 AM »
Hello people!
Very excited about this game since the first time I got a glimpse of it. Can't wait to try it.
I'm luipis and my favourite colours are red and blue.  ;D

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 10:42:10 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, folks. We may have been a touch over-zealous in our attempt to combat spambots. We've adjusted the registration process to make easier for actual humans to create an account.

@Dalindra, good luck with your soul searching. Human or replicant, we're glad you made it. :)

Nolic0321

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 05:05:10 PM »
Howdy er'ybody!!  SOOO Looking forward to Alpha testing H6!

I am a gamer, father, husband, programmer, geek....  You get it ;)  Got a YouTube channel setup (www.youtube.com/nolic0321) that i'm hoping to do LP's on when the time comes!!

Looking forward to potential collaborations and finding GALACTIC bugs with you all!!!

papazombie

• Hopeless
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 07:46:58 AM »
The fight against spam registrations is real and having done some with it in the past I've no small sympathy for anyone who has to deal with it  ;D

Glad it wasn't just me that struggled - didn't think I was that old and rubbish just yet.

holdmykidney

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
  • Knows where his towel is.
    • The Radio Theatre Workshop
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 09:48:41 AM »
Hey folks

I'm holdmykidney or Chris or Commander Thane, whichever. I'm really looking forward to playing this. I co-host the Lave Radio Elite: Dangerous podcast and while that's 90% Elite, we do tend to talk other favourite games on there, too. I'm looking forward to this (hopefully) being a new favourite and doing lots of chat and streaming.

Oh and I saw a message somewhere about how you guys were planning a backers subforum. Does that exist yet? What do I need to do to get access?
Lave Radio podcast Tuesday Nights 20:30 GMT. Mostly we discuss Elite: Dangerous, but plenty of other stuff gets in there, too.
The Radio Theatre Workshop - Audio drama and audiobooks - Many of which are videogame tie-

papazombie

• Hopeless
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 09:20:13 AM »
Yay! Someone with more newness on them than me now. Relief to be passing that mantle on - no one wants to be the suspiciously new red shirted guy for too long  ;)

holdmykidney

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
  • Knows where his towel is.
    • The Radio Theatre Workshop
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 04:17:57 PM »
Hey don't worry. I maintain New Guy stench for a really long time. ;D
Lave Radio podcast Tuesday Nights 20:30 GMT. Mostly we discuss Elite: Dangerous, but plenty of other stuff gets in there, too.
The Radio Theatre Workshop - Audio drama and audiobooks - Many of which are videogame tie-

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2015, 04:57:36 PM »
Oh and I saw a message somewhere about how you guys were planning a backers subforum. Does that exist yet? What do I need to do to get access?

Hey holdmykidney,

Glad to hear you're excited for Halcyon 6! So are we. :)

The backer forums are set up and will be hosted here. We haven't finalized all the access details yet, but stay tuned! You'll see more information here and via Backerkit soon.