Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 2587 times)

Shadow Dagger

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »
Hello World,
I believe this game has alot of potential and since we are the ones who backecd it at various levels and there is an ongoing forum with the devs readily available it is up to us to help make the game as much of a gem as possible.
Blood is the price of victory.
       Clausewitz: On War, 1832

NemesisTA

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 04:03:14 PM »
Happy to make your acquaintance.  All your base are... you know the rest.

darkened

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 05:41:42 PM »
Looking forward to playing some of the game!

Darkened

edit: I see my badge doesn't say backer. what must be done to fix that? I filled out the google docs form for the closed access play will that get it done?

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 11:17:45 AM »
Hi darkened!

Yes, the form is all you need! Adding the Backer tag is a manual process for us, but we're getting most of them hooked up within 24 hours of signup. You should see yours now. Wear it with pride!

MrSolaris

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Survivor
  • Lets survive
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 06:28:15 AM »
Whooop Whooop i got my badge!!!!!
And im very proud
Destroy the CRHUUL!!!

Song

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 11:50:30 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm Song. I am super excited to get my eyes on some real-time H6!

My favourite colour is orange, I love gaming in general (since NES days), and I spend way too much time involving myself in the gaming industry in general.

I have read through some of the forums, it looks like you guys will be an interesting bunch to hang out with. Here's to a long and eventful mission!

Titan7000

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 06:42:23 PM »
Hello everyone! I got in a little late on the Kickstarter bandwagon, but I'm glad I got in before it was over :) Looking forward to playing the game like pretty much everyone else and I'll be highly interested to see how modifiable the game is since they have mentioned that several times in their emails! :D Can't wait to play this game as it look absolutely amazing and I'm sure when ground combat comes out it will be as awesome as I remember the old Master of Orion ground combat being... (Yes I'm an old school gamer all the way back to colecovision +1 old school rep if you know what it is without using google). Looking forward to seeing how this develops during alpha and beta!

Zebruh

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
  • Pew Pew Pew!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 06:41:14 PM »
Hello, fellow H6 fans!

Happy to be here to chat about H6 before it's alpha release!
Ready for space combat, space diplomacy and space romance!

mrxak

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2016, 03:40:28 PM »
Hey all. I was first ;). Hopefully my backer badge gets added soon. I only just filled out the form last night and I'm only kinda sure I used the right email address.

I like fine wine, authentic Italian food, and I hate long walks on a beach because your feet keep sinking so you walk awkwardly and your shoes get all sandy. Walk in the forest like a normal person, geez!

Xerek86

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2016, 11:51:28 AM »
Hi All I'm Xerek86 my colors are blue red and black. Been gaming since nes as well and am one of the early bird backers here (this game just screamed Potential to my Gamer sense) my favorite law is this one:

Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude

The destructive potential of a weapon is inversely proportional to its size.

First Corollary - Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also know as the A-Ko phenomenon.

Life is like a Rouge like game on Hard mode.

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2016, 12:09:04 PM »
Hello, all! I'm waiting to purchase the game until Steam Early Access, but I hope to be an active forum user despite that. I am highly interested in partnering on a scenario involving Vulpes Galacticus, commonly known as space foxes.
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

Nolic0321

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 01:20:03 PM »
Hello World!

Name's Nolic0321 (might do something different in game).  I'm a husband, father, gamer, developer (don't know if you caught my "joke"), geek, child by heart, etc etc etc.  Love indie games and pixel art style games and have a YouTube channel showcasing whatever I can!

I hope, one day, to be able to do more with the YT channel and even become an indie developer myself!  Have experience in Web development mostly (full stack for those of you who know what that means).

And yeah...pretty laid back guy and love positivity!  Been looking forward to this game for quite some time and can't wait to start doing some LP's and RP's!

Mysticjon

• Hopeless
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2016, 09:27:43 PM »
Hello,

I'm a backer, but a cheap one. So I don't have access yet.

Looking forward to it. Cannot wait to share my thoughts/experiences with you'all

banded1

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Sentinel
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2016, 03:59:33 PM »
im banded... i do stuff. probably post too much. you know.. the usual.

Ohnem

• Hopeless
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2016, 07:47:42 PM »
Hello Everyone!   8)