Author Topic: Halloween event  (Read 728 times)

Pink451

• Hopeless
Halloween event
« on: November 03, 2015, 01:54:21 PM »
Just wanted to say that this was a great event.  I enjoyed it more than I have any other event in a while.  It was nice having a lot of zeds and a decent amount of time to master.  Also, the change to number of zeds in the vaults was great...we were able to work together to help a lot of sh members master the vampires. 

I also liked having a few mini events the weeks leading up...it made the Halloween event more fun (though I'm already looking for a banner)!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:41:40 PM by Pink451 »

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Re: Halloween event
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »
Thank you for the kind words, pink451! We're hoping that our events will feel more "special" when they are spaced out. Glad to hear that it was an enjoyable effort for your safehouse.

We'll have a little something something this week to mark the 4th anniversary of PSC (which just passed). Stay tuned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday which will be bigger event to mark the holiday. Happy hunting! :)

bethany78

• Beta Testers
  • Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 05:37:41 PM »
Ooohhh maybe we'll have pilgrims and maybe I'll finally master them!

Janjan27

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 05:37:59 PM »
Great event Cass! Are there any plans pending where we could scrap some of those "Tiny Pumpkins" that we all have accumulated during the event? I think we all probably have gobs of them left and can't possibly craft that many spiced pumpkin mines and whatnot LOL!

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 11:29:44 PM »
Nice to see an event again, especially one other than the regular Hunt/Scav. It was great seeing a bump in player activity in chat and with event competition, gave great chances for me to test new event items and help shortcuts. Can't wait for the next new event!
Did I ever order the blue paint?

milomike

• Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 03:01:09 AM »
All I want for Christmas is Destroyers. Well, actually, I really only want the Giant Killer title....

Itcus

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 03:23:55 AM »
I'd like to see the Patient hulker and devourer zeds for mastery. They've been around for ages and have never seen a return.
Two my my favourite zeds.
While you're at it, maybe we can upgrade our ASI stuff.
That's popular.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:25:52 AM by Itcus »