Author Topic: Stim didn't stim  (Read 530 times)

Kierst72

• Mercenary
Stim didn't stim
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:03:14 AM »
It's a double scavXP day. I popped a tiny (15 min) scav stim, used over 800 scav Skilly beans, and then scav'd with a scour. I noted that I only got 3 skill points instead of the expected 12. I think I missed the bonus for all those beans too. (It was somewhere around 869 beans).

Can you guys fix this and give me the correct skill points with the bonus, or the beans back?

Thanks,
Kierst72

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Re: Stim didn't stim
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 11:15:39 AM »
Hi Kierst72,

It looks like everything worked correctly on our end. You used the 15min Scavenge stim, then you used 111 individual Scavenge Skilly Beans, one by one, before consuming 718 total Scavenge Skilly Beans in one action. The time between using the stim and using those 718 beans was just over 14 minutes. You then used two short energy drinks (presumably to complete the scour) around 1.5 minutes later, but by then the Scavenge Stim had expired.

Hope this helps!

Kierst72

• Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »
But after only getting 3 points for the scour (which didn't even include the scav day bonus, so add that to the bug complaint), I checked the tiny stim in my profile and it still said that it was active. I don't remember the time left, though.

Thanks for looking into it. If it was displaying wrong, then add that to the bug list. It clearly did not say "expired".

Surprised on a scav day that over 800 beans would only produce two levels, particularly with a stim. So each bean should be 4 scav XP, right!  2400 points is only level 83 and 84. Seems a bit off. I would think that it would indicate that the stim and scav day wasn't working. 800 points would make sense, but not 2400.

So... My issue is that neither the stim nor the scav bonus were working. Beans weren't amplified and simple scav wasn't either. Both bonuses were missing. I hope that's clearer.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:50:40 PM »
The fact that you saw something different displayed in your profile is concerning. We'll definitely have the team dig into that one, Kierst72. Can you please confirm your device and iOS for us, so we can pass that along to the devs as well?

Kierst72

• Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 07:43:01 PM »
I was on iPhone 4s, iOS 9 something. It's fully updated on both the iOS and PSC.

I also have an iPad 2 (same updates), but I'm pretty sure it was on the iPhone.