Author Topic: Throwback Thursday Fill-in Events  (Read 605 times)

DSaccoach

• Hopeless
Throwback Thursday Fill-in Events
« on: February 12, 2016, 12:48:53 PM »
Finding ways to create new style events is difficult and lately has seemed like not a focus anymore.  These Throwback Thursday Events seem to break up the post event blues and makes it easier for devs to not have to constantly be working on next event.  However they've become events in themselves just in a smaller scale.  Why not have these Zeds drop drinks since there's no individual rewards tiers and if we're participating we're basically using resources without any rewards of resources besides the zedia rewards. 

Wolfgurl78

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
Re: Throwback Thursday Fill-in Events
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 12:58:07 PM »
I agree with DS. I've also mentioned this in previous post that it would be nice if zotw dropped drinks.

Wolfgurl78

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 12:59:02 PM »
I also have to mention that I'm very disappointed thAt this was not a full blown event for Valentine's Day. I think a lot of us were not expecting another zotw.

DSaccoach

• Hopeless
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 01:36:47 PM »
There seems to be time enough to make special  purchase weapons for many of these events that don't offer much in rewards.  If you do take this into consideration please don't mess it up by offering homebrew drops.  When there's  no vehicle, weapon, armor and individual tiers the least you can do is make them regular drinks like you used to do.

Nursenaff

• Hopeless
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 01:48:43 PM »
I agree with what Coach is saying.  I like the throwback Thursday's, but agree that I'm burning through resources for just a few beans and a title. PSC tossing in a few drink along the way would be much cheaper than all the tiers of an event and a little less costly for us. Win Win.

Dianthiflora

• Hopeless
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 03:53:53 PM »
Why is there no Valentine's Day event?  I'm disappointed as well that we got a ZOTW instead.

JamesW12313

• Hopeless
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 09:36:14 AM »
Very disappointed to have ZOTW instead of a real event for Valentine's Day. And if you can offer a paid special weapon then AT LEAST have a freaking leaderboard!