Author Topic: Requesting Backer/Tester Forum Access for Halcyon 6  (Read 923 times)

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Requesting Backer/Tester Forum Access for Halcyon 6
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »
Hello explorers! If you're one of our awesome Kickstarter or pre-order supporters, you can gain access to the Alpha/Beta tester boards and the Backer's Clubhouse in this forum.

If you've recently registered for the forums, please PM me your forum username and your Backerkit email address and we'll make sure you've got the correct access. Thanks!

JimBro3

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
Re: Requesting Backer/Tester Forum Access for Halcyon 6
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
Hi!   I have my BETA key, and have found the Steam page, but I( don't see how to get the game.  there doesn't appear to be a place to enter the key, nor download - how do I do this?  I don't do acronyms, being aged and out of the loop as far as technology goes - help, please?

Jim

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 08:27:17 PM »
@JimBro3 If you have the Steam client open, look in the lower left and click "Add a Game." I think the BETA key works with that. If you don't have the Steam client, you have to download that first. BETA is just the second letter of the Greek alphabet; it isn't an acronym.
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 11:00:24 PM »
What Mongoose said is right on the money. This link from Steam Support might help too. Keep us posted, JimBro3

JimBro3

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 02:15:40 AM »
Thank you both - I'll try that.  I have Steam, so it should work.