Author Topic: This week from CVC... Fashion Crimes!  (Read 1111 times)

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
This week from CVC... Fashion Crimes!
« on: April 28, 2016, 11:54:09 AM »
"I have always believed that Coco Chanel said it best: 'I don't do fashion. I am fashion.' Ahaha!" - The Fashionista, 2016

"There's always been something drab about the apocalypse. It's all brown and grey and utterly depressing. We're putting a stop to this filthy, hobo trend." - The Designer, 2016

"They paid me for this gig. Something about rounding up the unwashed masses, cleaning up the streets? I don't know, I just do what I'm paid to do." - The Corrections Officer, 2016

PUT AN END TO FASHION CRIMES. COMING SOON TO A SAFEHOUSE NEAR YOU.

They're here, survivors, and they are judging you. The Corrections Officer, Designer, and Chic zombie are in the wild until May 6th 2016 at 12PM ET. Unlock the Encyclozedia Card or finish that elusive mastery before time runs out!

Also, they've brought an implement of destruction with them: The Brand Name!

The Brand Name is every retro-loving hipster's answer to a modern day fashion disaster. Iron them out and leave them pressed for success with this 100% Inferno-based weapon! Dude, sick burn. (Coal, irony, and sensitive beard not included).

The Brand Name is available NOW with the $10 credit package and will level as you do until these these stylish enforcers are pulled back into the CVC Containment Facility on May 6th at 12PM ET.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:26:43 PM by MDI_Cassentra »