Author Topic: Your "moderators" are a complete joke....  (Read 1078 times)

milomike

• Hero
Your "moderators" are a complete joke....
« on: June 27, 2016, 12:16:30 AM »
First, this is nothing new.

Wired, apparently a god behind iPad screen, the biggest crock of them all. Intentionally baiting players, trolls them beyond belief, harasses and calls them names. His boyfriend, pinker, isn't much better.

The Pentagoons are out of control, should have no control.

The rest of your "mods" are non-existent, and don't play.

Not that any this matters to you, as you've let this fly far too long. I don't expect a change considering you no longer give any thought or care about this dying game.

Sucks that this ruins the remaining small amount of fun that's left.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:41:01 AM by milomike »

Angelshark

• Player Moderators
  • Sentinel
Re: Your "moderators" are a complete joke....
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 07:14:16 AM »
Oi

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 11:16:46 AM »
I'd like to clarify one thing, I don't use an iPad ever since the iPhone 6+ came out. 
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:22:11 AM »
We can review the chat logs, if you'd like to give us a timeframe, @milomike. We're also happy to have words with wiredl0ve: he can certainly be too quick to mute in some circumstances.

Though we must say, we'd take your feedback more seriously were it not laden with childish name-calling, a (frankly) inappropriate level anger and rage, and accusing us of not caring about a "dying game". If this was your behaviour in game, we can certainly see where a mute might have been an appropriate response.

Finally, we think perhaps the best way to settle this one is to invite you to walk a mile in their shoes. Effective immediately, we've made you a Global Chat moderator. Lead by example, young man. Good luck out there!

milomike

• Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
Timeframe:  I'd say roughly 8pm pst.

I understand the refraining from childish language. But does wired? Monkey see, monkey do. Lead by example is something he should be doing. Directly baiting me, childishly calling me names. He should be muting himself. Maybe if he actually acted as a mod should....

Then after the mute, continue to troll, and bring along the fellow SH members. This is where said "favoritism" comes into play. We all know who the fellow SH member is, and we all know he should've been given a mute...

And the trolling continues today, with a whisper from wired....

I didn't ask to be a mod either.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:18:37 PM by milomike »

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:47:51 PM »
I see where Mike is coming from with all of this. I've seen this since the fall; everyone seems a bit cranky and on edge since The Devs and the CVC announced the slowdown of event frequency. It's truly been evident this year, players new and old, no matter which safehouse and Even those in positions of Modship have gotten fed up without events to distract them and begun to create drama or whatever to generate
entertainment.

A good example of that was the past set of Bans where several players tried to drum up rumors of the game coming to a close to get a rise out of everyone and scare off new players. Y'all at the CVC announced the event slowdown so I don't see why we've been surprised by the lack of events, and why should we? It's not like we act like we deserve them at times. The way all players act in Chat whether Blue or that color regular ones are (I can't tell if it's Tan or Yellow) reflects not only on themselves but our community as a whole.

What upsets me is that since the game has slowed down we've lost many players and all that's left are the optimistic diehards and the trolls; why can't we all just get along? It's evident none of us are going anywhere else. As the great 21st philosopher Nic Saunders once said, "cramming hundreds of antisocial zombiphiles into an environment they're forced to social in conflict is bound to happen."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:37:47 PM by Niko Bacon »
Did I ever order the blue paint?

Uglytuco

• Weapon Mods Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 12:15:54 PM »
I would just like to state for the record, that when I called wired a monkey, I was muted for it. I used my 5 minutes to draw pictures of monkeys with beards and sunglasses, smoking a cigarette. I then drew stink lines coming from him and called him poopie. I felt much better. If I use that as an avi, am I taking a chance of being avi-banned?

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 12:21:28 PM »
Avi bans are a Dev action.   Mods don't have that capability.   I suggest that you PM a dev and ask. 
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

princess1

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 12:53:20 PM »
We can review the chat logs, if you'd like to give us a timeframe, @milomike. We're also happy to have words with wiredl0ve: he can certainly be too quick to mute in some circumstances.

Though we must say, we'd take your feedback more seriously were it not laden with childish name-calling, a (frankly) inappropriate level anger and rage, and accusing us of not caring about a "dying game". If this was your behaviour in game, we can certainly see where a mute might have been an appropriate response.

Finally, we think perhaps the best way to settle this one is to invite you to walk a mile in their shoes. Effective immediately, we've made you a Global Chat moderator. Lead by example, young man. Good luck out there!

I'd also like to be a mod. I'm an old school player.

Uglytuco

• Weapon Mods Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 01:02:08 PM »

I'd also like to be a mod. I'm an old school player.

*old cool player

Majindavegeta

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 06:59:06 PM »
Wired mutes all of my alts for no reason. Especially theCloser. Plus I suspect he pleasures himself to AnimalPlanet.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »
These posts piling onto this topic seem unnecessary, survivors. As are the helpdesk tickets passing along your support or alliances for party a, b, or c.

@milomike, thanks you for the timeframe. It helps tremendously when trying to dig through the chat logs. We'll review and act accordingly.

@Niko Bacon, you've made some great points in your post as well. We know everyone finds different reasons to stay connected to PSC: we've always assumed that anyone who is playing PSC is presumably here because they enjoy the game and the surrounding community. We have no expectation that everyone will get along all the time but, as seen with the unfortunate round of bans recently, those choosing to participate in a way that is exclusively disruptive, disrespectful, or dishonest won't have a place in our community for long.

Happy hunting, everyone. :)

Wolfgurl78

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 06:21:38 AM »
I miss all the good stuff when I go out of town