Author Topic: Admirax fight/Chruul Spire Glitches.  (Read 578 times)

AlCheddah

• Hopeless
  • The First Cheese In Space!!
Admirax fight/Chruul Spire Glitches.
« on: June 30, 2016, 09:22:49 PM »
I tried to fight the Chruul Spire and found that the enemies are way tougher than before the Officers Unleashed. like 3x the HP of my Officers. Is that deliberate? Also I can't fight Admirax Zeb! for some reason when I go to his base. the fight won't begin. I just sit there and time ticks by. Any help would be great!
I'm a small YouTube Gamer that fell in love with this masterpiece and can't get enough! Currently running a LetsPlay of it right now! Stop by sometime if you'd like to chat! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeARfAnSx

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
Re: Admirax fight/Chruul Spire Glitches.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 10:42:47 AM »
I believe they intentionally scaled the guards to be tougher than before. They also brought them back down a little. As to Zeb, did you ally with any pirate group or leave any standing?
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

AlCheddah

• Hopeless
  • The First Cheese In Space!!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »
i allied with Khut.
I'm a small YouTube Gamer that fell in love with this masterpiece and can't get enough! Currently running a LetsPlay of it right now! Stop by sometime if you'd like to chat! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeARfAnSx

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 09:42:22 AM »
We do keep tinkering with the difficulty on the spire: Hopefully you'll find we've hit the mark in the latest update.

@AlCheddah, we'll dig into that pirate quest as well. Thanks for the details.