Author Topic: How did this happen?  (Read 624 times)

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
How did this happen?
« on: July 14, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »
I go away for six days, and there are no new posts when I get back? :o Now that I check the recent posts, I see that contributed more than a third of the last 30 posts. ??? Maybe I am the life of the party on this part of the forums, considering that nine of those 30 were in the PSC section.
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Re: How did this happen?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »
Hiya MongooseCalledFred! We're still here. *waves*

In addition to competing with the summer and vacations, we know a lot of players are waiting for the full release before they really dive into Halcyon 6.  But don't let any of that stop you from being the life of the party. Here, have a lampshade and a wine cooler. :)

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 12:46:27 AM »
Like Cass says, that is the nature of anything social related. When there is activity, it is usually a LOT of activity at once. And when there is nothing, it's barely anything at all. You will probably see it pick up again near the end of August, when people are returning from their vacations and fall back into a schedule.  ;)

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 10:30:48 AM »
Summer and vacations can be a two-edged sword. On one hand, people get out of their routine, as mentioned above. On the other hand, some people have more time to watch the forums and jump on any thread that gets started in an attempt to push up their post count. (Hmm, this sounds like me... ::))

Morlock5K

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 07:50:23 AM »
We are all too busy playing!

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 11:48:52 AM »
We are all too busy playing!
That is an extremely good reason. I had started a new play through, but then I took advantage of the Steam Summer Sale to get a copy of this for a friend and a copy of Stardew Valley for me. Since I've already played about 59 hours of Halcyon 6, I decided to try to keep it a little fresher for Acts 2 and 3.