Author Topic: Network Error for past couple of days  (Read 697 times)

Purenergy

• Hopeless
Network Error for past couple of days
« on: September 11, 2016, 03:11:16 PM »
About 2 days ago I started getting the message "Network Error. There seems to be a problem with the network, please try again." I have verified that I have a good network connection both wifi and cell. I'm running on the latest iOS on an iPhone 5s. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
Re: Network Error for past couple of days
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 02:35:49 AM »
were you getting this error randomly in game or while opening the app before reaching the homescreen of the app? the past week ive had similar issues involving sporadic error messages. but i just closed out of them and fought them in a metaphorical sense, and they seem to have gone away. i would recommend trying that.
Did I ever order the blue paint?

Purenergy

• Hopeless
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:59:29 AM »
I see the initial splash screen and then the loading screen. I get the error and then I see no more activity from the app. It just hangs on the loading screen. I've exited the app from the task switcher and reloaded to no avail.

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
Hmmm.....I can't pinpoint the cause of that. But I had the same issue upon installing iOS 10. If your account is secured with an email and password I would recommend deleting PSC and reinstalling the app. If not I would email support@massdmg.com and see what they can do to help.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:47:43 AM by Niko Bacon »

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 07:17:46 PM »
well Pure, haven't heard back from ya. hope you got it fixed. ;)

Carlyle

• Hopeless
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 01:56:27 AM »
I see the initial splash screen and then the loading screen. I get the error and then I saw this instant knockout review no more activity from the app. It just hangs on the loading screen. I've exited the app from the task switcher and reloaded to no avail.

I got this message a few times recently too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:28:32 AM by Carlyle »