Author Topic: Thank You, Massive Damage and Please Stay Calm  (Read 438 times)

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
Thank You, Massive Damage and Please Stay Calm
« on: October 16, 2016, 01:06:32 PM »

Thank you, I cannot say that enough about what you have done and the community you have created. Please Stay Calm is unlike anything I have come across in any platform of gaming especially in the Mobile category. There's nothing that even comes close in the level of how players can communicate with each other or even with the developers for that matter, in many other games if a friend of yours is not in the same group as you you will never see them. PSC is a huge difference in that regardless of your Location and all other factors you are always able to reach others by simply just knowing their username. Many other apps the developer staff are a silent shadow which just churns out content and occasionally provides in game support if a player emails them, but you all at Massive Damage are very frequently involved on the forums, through customer support and in both Safehouse and Global chats. Your community is truly amazing, in the years I have been lucky enough to be a part of, it has allowed me to create long lasting friendships with people worldwide, pulled me through nearly every personal issue I have had both in and out of Please Stay Calm. Players here have become family members, therapists, mentors and much more as for me as time has gone on. Massive Damage, you all get a lot of crap for so much in Please Stay Calm, from the lack of events to even too frequent of events. I would just like to tell you that this is an amazing thing you all have created, thank you again. I am glad to a part of this community, and I will stick with it forever. So once again, a huge thank you to The CVC/Massive Damage and the Please Stay Calm community.

-Niko "Nick" Bacon  :)
Did I ever order the blue paint?

Goblinz100

• Hopeless
Re: Thank You, Massive Damage and Please Stay Calm
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 01:11:59 PM »
I agree. It was the first game that lasted his long on my device. ;D most games I would delete in a day but it was something about this game that made me last this long. I guess it was the interesting people :P
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:14:23 PM by Goblinz100 »

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree. Even though I took an 8 to 9 month break where I was pretty vacant from PSC, playing other games, and experiencing some truly "toxic" communities... It was PSC's close-knit community and fan-base that called me back here to play. I mean, sure we all poke at each other in GC, but at the end of the day I'd say we're all a bit protective of each other too. I think that's what keeps us together.
I'd really like to thank MDI for the opportunity, experience, and all the patience to deal with us all in these 5 or 6 long years.

I love you all. And sorry you all are stuck with me now.  :P

Renee111

• Hopeless
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 03:06:03 PM »
I agree, I can't thank you enough for everything this game has given me!!