Author Topic: Christmas avi contest!  (Read 459 times)

Angelshark

• Player Moderators
  • Sentinel
Christmas avi contest!
« on: December 13, 2016, 03:03:19 PM »
Raiuka and Niko bacon have offered to help with Christmas avi contest.  Thanks you two!

From December 17th to December 26th.

I will be accepting nominations starting now!  Any after December 17th will have to be write ins!   I will have a google form for voting and will post the avi's and stacks together there.  The Google form will go up 17th or 18th.  If I don't get at least 5 in the categories I will start making up nominees.

Categories are :
Sweaters
Mascots
Holiday
Stack.

Must be an Avi worn in game at least. I prefer getting a screenshot of avi as posted to GC. You don't have to post to gc to be eligible. 

Votes must be sent to Google form.  You will need to log into Google.   Only one vote per person.  If I suspect you are using alts to vote on your avi, i will throw you out of contest.  This is a friendly competition.  And if you give me a headache, I'll bite.

We may accept a few by whisper or in GC.

If your Avi gets pulled by Mdi, you are disqualified from this particular competition.

Those who change their Avi during the time period listed may or may not be pulled from competition.  I'll judge these.

Any bad /unsportsmanlike conduct will be judged by me.  Play nice with those you don't know well and play rude only with your friends.  If anyone steps over your personal line, I will suggest using block then contacting me. If you won't use block I won't help you.  If it's in gc, mods will assist if you need.

Votes must be in by game time 1 pm on 12/26!  I will announce in gc at 3 pm on 12/26.

Any other questions can be addressed here. 

Good luck and happy Avi-ing!

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
Re: Christmas avi contest!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »
Some of the categories have changed as well as when voting would be up (sorry) here's the link for Voting, may the best avi win.
http://bit.ly/2hlfj6a
Did I ever order the blue paint?

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:22:47 AM »
Voting ended yesterday! Results are currently being compiled and looked over, so winners should be announced later this week. Thank you to all who participated in any manner!
Did I ever order the blue paint?

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »
THE RESULTS ARE IN.

Best Holiday Sweater: Pinkersnitch -8
Runner up: Michuru -7

Best Holiday/Winter avatar: Gabrielle Marie -7
Runner up: Renee111 -5