Author Topic: So how is the going to work?  (Read 220 times)

Wolfgurl78

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
So how is the going to work?
« on: January 24, 2017, 10:00:16 AM »
I was wondering how is this whole process going to work? Are we going to be able to log in on the 29th? At some point during the day/night of the 29th I'll find that I cannot log in? Or will I just not be able to log in starting the 30th? I've never been a part of a game ending and I'm curious about this whole process. Thanks.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
Re: So how is the going to work?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 10:51:40 PM »
It will happen at some time on the 29th, during daylight (more or less). We have things that must be done in the background, so we can't give times or specifics: the last moments will depend on when that work is done. We'll try to warn you all in Global Chat, so you're not suddenly shocked, but again, a lot of this depends on all the work we need to do leading up to it.

We haven't done this a lot either, so we'll make it up as we go. If anyone is concerned about ensuring they get screen caps or say goodbyes: that's what the last two months have been for. Don't procrastinate!

Also, please don't be the survivor that tries to curse last or spam chat. Being randomly banned in the final hours is just so pitiful. Hope this helps!