Author Topic: 1.3.1.0 Bugs - Beta  (Read 347 times)

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
1.3.1.0 Bugs - Beta
« on: February 26, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »
While en route to save a colony, I got bounced by Chruul (I think I might have been saving pirates in the process). The "Psychic Font" trait appeared at the top, but didn't get applied to any ships. I'm guessing that the target colony had the trait. "Font" should probably be "Front."

Equipment stacks at the Equipment screen: good. Equipment doesn't stack when selecting which to apply: not so good. Unless we can now equip multiple of the same thing...
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
Re: 1.3.1.0 Bugs - Beta
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:04:52 PM »
I forgot to mention another bug/exploit. My science officer got two turns in a row in space. The last Chruul had a DoT. The DoT ticked between the science officer's turns, and I was able to use Nano Restoration Field to repair my fleet before the battle ended. I've had previous experiences where the power list was visible while the last enemy was dying, but it was generally a tactical officer who couldn't really do much.

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 03:00:06 PM »
When the Yabling sent me to pick up some Norch Fury Canisters (Weapons of Yab Destruction), the first option at the Xlar planet said I was buying a "Hammer," not canisters. It's possible that I just don't get the reference, unless it really is referring to Thor. There also seems to be an extra "n" in canisters.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »
Thanks for passing these along! Got it. :)

Defenestar

• Hopeless
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 11:06:03 PM »
A couple things that I have found:

If one's fleets get to the systems where the Chimera's henchmonsters set up shop before the Chruul arrive, combat does not start when the enemy fleets get there.

Also, ground combat enemies' death animations seem to be not going off. They still die and I still win, but they just stand there, frozen in position.

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 12:18:17 PM »
I remember having that first item a while ago.

As to the second one, I've only noticed Bucky Rogers failing to use his rifle animation. (I only got the beam from Precision Shot, and I was hoping to nab a screenshot of my portrait mod!)

Defenestar

• Hopeless
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 05:13:43 PM »
Also found a [SPOILER] bug in a clonelab event. The resulting conselling center task is titled 'provide therapy for the O'Briens', which does not accurately describe the task at hand, which involves moving minds around.

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 06:55:38 PM »
Also found a [SPOILER] bug in a clonelab event. The resulting conselling center task is titled 'provide therapy for the O'Briens', which does not accurately describe the task at hand, which involves moving minds around.
I remember getting that task and providing therapy. Now that you mention it, it does seem odd.