Author Topic: 7 months  (Read 93 times)

Janjan27

• Survivor
7 months
« on: July 31, 2017, 11:09:42 PM »
Ok MDI, this joke is getting old! Give us back our old friend that was there for us through good times and bad!!! Most of us haven't even deleted PSC from our phones, hoping that you'll come to your senses eventually. Now, we've all looked but there truly isnt any game out there that remotely resembles Please Stay Calm. Yeah we know there's Halcyon. It's not on IOS and it just isn't PSC. Yeah we know the code was outdated. Rewrite it. The empty hole that PSC's death has created is larger than we could've imagined!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:25:39 PM by Janjan27 »

MongooseCalledFred

• Global Moderator
  • Sentinel
  • I think, therefore I'm slow.
    • Guide to Beating the Chimera
Re: 7 months
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 10:21:44 AM »
Somehow, I never actually played PSC, but I'm still trying to find an equivalent game to play. :( Here's desperately hoping that Project X fills that gap.
Celebrate with me! I finally hit Sentinel!

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
Re: 7 months
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 10:30:30 AM »
Aww, Janjan.
I agree, I sorely miss PSC. And you know that I would jump on PSC 2 in an instant. But... I also realize, that's not happening anytime soon. It's a little more than the fact the code was old and expensive to run. It's also how phone apps have changed over time, and it's become next to impossible for a small indie company to compete with the bigger corporations that are pushing out phone apps now adays. That's why MDI is trying to stem away from phone apps right now.

I'm still hopeful, but I know there has to be a lot of conditions that need to change to even allow the possibility of PSC 2 to happen... and that's not happening anytime remotely soon.