Author Topic: The Hungry Toigah (UPDATED!)  (Read 7538 times)

KingKonge

• Mercenary
  • I put the STD in "stud". All I need is U!
The Hungry Toigah (UPDATED!)
« on: April 02, 2012, 04:35:56 AM »
+5 points if you catch the Austin Power's reference in the header!

In a world full of zombies and lawlessness, people will naturally band together.  The few remaining survivors will become the few remaining groups which either sink or swim in a reality of the walking dead and stone cold competition. 

Some will form under the common banner of a already established power house, seeking refuge under the roof of senior members, all the while not realizing their only use to the home is to increase the roster and cash flow into the brick walls protecting the soft and warm vitals within.

Some will attempt to form their own path; to those brave souls, I wish you the best.  Perhaps you will rise to become the most feared group of zombie smashing BAMF's that this current version of hell has ever seen.  History has proven, however, that most of the entrepreneurs will become the rotted remains of a once independent that couldn't raise enough allies to watch the southern wall of their building, or lacked the foresight to post a sentry in the first place. 

And some others will float from home to home, never finding a niche that fits them best, never feeling secure in their posse, never getting that warm feeling that says "I'd put a bullet in the brain of that zombie that's sneaking up behind you."  For them, the only security is to jump from home to home, hoping to stay a step ahead of the zombie horde and infighting that comes with having more than 3 people making a call on direction.

Thankfully, there is a fourth option.

Join The Hungry Tiger.  We're that group of people that PREFER to stay smaller, to be a band of hardened billy bad@sses that knows how to manage a time table, kill a massive team of zombie reindeer, beat off competition, and isn't afraid to play medic and wrap up someone's lacerations.   We're looking to add, in an ideal world, 5-7 more players to our team before we push to SH level 7.  You'll know everyone, everyone will know you.  There will be rude discussion about targets of opportunity, the best place to stick C4 on a ghoul, the benefits of an all-liquid diet made from the product of fermented grains, and some of the hottest zombie killing divas this side of the bunny ranch.

What are the benefits of joining the tiger?  To be honest, they're simply too numerous for me to list; I might get banned for using up all the space on the host server the forums are hosted on trying to itemize everything for you. 

What I CAN promise is that you're joining a very well rounded out group of individuals that isn't afraid to take the fight on the road and doesn't let anyone walk away unharmed if they take a shot at one of us.  Team oriented?  Being a team implies that we have to think to support one another.  When its an automatic reaction, its more than that.  If this sounds right up your alley and you aren't impressed by promises of a huge roster and flashy name, we want you.  If you are interested, post a FC in here and I'll make sure you get an invite within an hour or two.

- K
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:36:17 AM by KingKonge »
You remind me of my big toe; eventually, I'm gonna bang the hell outta you on my table.

Chyram

• Mercenary
    • Remaining Calm - Terry Fox Safe House Blog
Re: The Hungry Toigah
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:33:19 PM »
This is a great sales pitch :D

I do want to feature you guys at some point in the future. Problem being I don't know you guys well enough to fairly feature you. Because of the jokes you've given in Global the best I can come up with so far might end up making some of you mad. Or you all might entirely approve of my vision. 8) Talk to your members. Find out if you want to be added to the lore and get back to me. It takes me a few weeks to really fit some groups into the story so we have time, but if you're interested let's get this started.
Stop reaching for the stars! They are very very far away and made of FIRE!

http://terryfoxsafehouse.wordpress.com/

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »
I will tell you right now, that we are damn ready for that. :)

We have a few zombie's that we are going to ethically euthanize in cage fights to the death with a hulker we managed to trap in a make shift arena by baiting him with a haunch of elk meat.  Come over and we'll give you a tour of our distilleries and sit down for a drink while we use a few thieves that tried to make off with one of our women as target practice. (She overpowered and only killed two of them, the others were just critically injured but in stable condition....well, enough to run at least).

Also, don't mind the jokes, THT believes in free speech and the knowledge that for every 1 person that MAY be offended, there will be at least 10 that laugh so hard that their drink comes out their nose.  In theory. 

Truth be told, we did have to exile a few members that came looking for a hand out without contributing.  But for a bar full bikers/sailors/movie stars/roller derby queens/other random badasses, we have to adhere to some form of rules.

1) No one rides for free.
2) Beer makes you a better shot, or is at least a great way to stretch the truth.
3) No one rides for free.

- K

You remind me of my big toe; eventually, I'm gonna bang the hell outta you on my table.

Chyram

• Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 05:56:25 PM »
Biker bar hmmmm? And here I was leaning towards brothel.... 

mmmmm... biker bar... I can work with this. I'll mull it over, send me a message here with names of people who are willing to be interviewed and I'll start tracking them down. (For privacy sake you can use the message/email on the forums)

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »
Think of it like Cheers, but with zombies, guns, leather, and handlebar mustaches.  And babes.

karlsays

• Hopeless
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »
The Hungry Tiger is the swankiest dive bar you ever got your tooter tugged in. We've got a good grouP of people that are always healing, always blabbing, and always having good times. Well... Maybe not always, but enough that you'd never miss those other times. Sad times. So sad. Those times. Really. ANYWAY... Yeah... The Tiger. Get you some, fool. You won't regret it. Rawr.

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:33:00 AM »
The Hungry Tiger is the swankiest dive bar you ever got your tooter tugged in. We've got a good grouP of people that are always healing, always blabbing, and always having good times. Well... Maybe not always, but enough that you'd never miss those other times. Sad times. So sad. Those times. Really. ANYWAY... Yeah... The Tiger. Get you some, fool. You won't regret it. Rawr.

It was fun and games til Jan posted a picture of himself dressed like a chick.

I was scared for a moment, til he mentioned how many kegs it took for him to do that.

The man now lives on as a legend in my heart.

Janimaltheanimal

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »
Whoooooo me? That was actually the lead singer of Ministry with boobies. People like boobies, people like Ministry, I like boobies and Ministry. And Bikerbelle! And she likes boobies and Ministry too. And the Hungry Tiger. We like the Hungry Tiger. A Lot... A real lot, even more than we like Ministry and almost as much as we like boobies, and about the same as we like the Hungry Tiger, because it is the Hungry Tiger, which is so awesome it likes itself. It likes itself so much that it started two Facebook pages just so it could like itself twice. We also like being interviewed. We find opportunities to talk about ourselves very likeable as well. And kittens, we like kittens, and beer. Speaking of kittens and beer, did I mention we like boobies? And Ministry? And Bikerbelle? Oh ya and by the way we like motorcycles too. Not your bike though, just our bikes. Yours aren't as awesome because they aren't ours. We do like kittens though, even though dogs are better. Speaking of dogs, we like ballgags. I heard a game called Please Stay Calm came out. I'm gonna try it out, see of I like it...

Join the Hungry Tiger, we're f'in whacked!

BikerBelle

• Hopeless
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »
Hahahaha....I love you guys!

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
No, seriously, if you are reading this and wondering, "Hey, is THT a good place for me to join?", go log on and come into the fold. 

superwes88

• Sentinel
  • Add me (FD9A1996) and join The Hungry Tiger!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 05:53:22 PM »
I get +5 :)
Add me (FD9A1996) and join The Hungry Tiger!

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:11 PM »
We need like, 5 more members so we can push up to level 7.

MAKE IT HAPPEN. 

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
Don't be the reason that dictators aren't imprisoned!  Join THT and for every member that joins, we'll drop a hulker into the empire of a corrupt foreign dictator!  Seriously, we got like 9 or 10 of them caged up and ready to go.

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
We are the things that go *BUMP* in the night.

Chyram

• Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:25 AM »
(Pokes a bunch of times at HT people) I need a contact to ask some questions. Let me know who best to email here.