Author Topic: The Hungry Toigah (UPDATED!)  (Read 7756 times)

Janimaltheanimal

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
Re: The Hungry Toigah (UPDATED!)
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »
Join the Hungry Tiger! - the Funniest Farmers in this whole Friggin' Fiasco! We NEVER submit!

KingKonge

• Mercenary
  • I put the STD in "stud". All I need is U!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 03:34:03 PM »
By the way, noticed its your very first post on the forums, you bring great honah to ouw famiwee by choosing THT.  Don't think we've ever had a single person ever make a forums account just to talk to us!

Guessing since you aren't in my or anyone else's duel list thats been playing for a bit that you must be newer to the game.  Welcome to the forums and Please Stay Calm!  Great game, really seeming to pick back up from a slight decline, still in my top 3 fave iPhone games.

I'd really reccomend that you buy at least 7 medkits worth of space.  Bit of friendly starting advice. :)  I have lots of other useful tips, feel free to message me in game or privately and I can help you get on the road to being a real BAMF at PSC ASAP.  ACRONYM OVERLOAD.

Join The Hungry Tiger; its like sexual healing for your soul.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:37:56 PM by KingKonge »
You remind me of my big toe; eventually, I'm gonna bang the hell outta you on my table.

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »
Yeah, it was Belle.  I got out of work on a break and was like, wtf, I'm down by 6K supplies.  Bit later, I'm positive by 10K.  Good day if you ask me.  :)

Join The Hungry Tiger; we have the warmest beer, lousiest pizza, but the hottest babes.
You remind me of my big toe; eventually, I'm gonna bang the hell outta you on my table.

BikerBelle

• Hopeless
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 11:59:02 PM »
The Hungry Tiger...it's like an orgasm....it hits you hard and leaves you gasping!

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 03:16:27 AM »
The Hungry Tiger. We got you covered like a latex cat suit on Michelle Phi...Fiff....catwoman from the first batman in the 90's. :-p

The ONE TIME I WANT MY IPHONE SPELL CORRECTOR TO WORK.

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2012, 01:58:18 AM »
The Hungry Tiger.  So awesome we make non-THT people register on the forums just to entertain you.

KingKonge

• Mercenary
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 11:09:31 PM »
The Hungry Tiger.  Totaling $4,800,220 spent by others in turrets, tesla mines, claymores, flakpacks, and other defensive items and counting!

Join today, we need a few solid members for a new strike initiative that I can or can not confirm nor deny may or may not be directed at people existing or non-existing.

Wrap your brain around THAT one.

BikerBelle

• Hopeless
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 01:10:46 AM »
Join us! We're awesome!

Southeastbirch

• Survivor
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 01:34:12 AM »
Here at The Hungry Tiger we have a.... Reputation. Some hate us, some love us, either way? Your girlfriends heard of us!
If you truely and entirely take everything i say and do completrly seriously, well you're an idiot ^_^

-Southeastbirch

Janimaltheanimal

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2012, 12:04:30 AM »
I just wanna take a minute on Christmas to wish Konge a safe return to his family from his current deployment, there's a lot of other places I could have posted this but I really felt this was where it most belongs. Speed safely Konge, from myself, BikerBelle, and the entire Hungry Tiger! (Pretty sure the Misses misses ya too!) We all look forward to your safe return!

Janimaltheanimal

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 10:38:29 PM »
We. Are. LEGEND!!!

Janimaltheanimal

• Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2013, 06:41:55 PM »
Two whole years of Tigerness!