Author Topic: PSC - Player Moderators  (Read 49267 times)

shadowx2121

• Halcyon 6 Backer
  • Hopeless
  • Greenie
Re: PSC - Player Moderators
« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2014, 03:02:15 PM »
1)ShadowX2121

2)With this profile almost 2 years now but honestly I was playing PSC when you guys first introduced the "survivor clones" in the event PLEASE SLAY CLONES. (It was on and off then because I was exploring things on the appstore) 

3)I play 7 days a week

4)Between 9-12 hours everyday

5)My safe house that I'm in (and plan to stay in permanently) is, Black Star.

6)Being a MOD is nothing new to me since I was a mod for Lego Universe when it was online and running. I also have been a mod for Disney's Toontown Online along with other Disney based online games for kids. I have a very good memory with precise details for how to complete the game's main "comic strip" based storyline missions, and have answered many questions from new survivors based on those. From my interactions with all of PSC's "current" MODS I would like to think that some (or ALL) of them think of me somewhat as a friend and enjoy my presence in global chat when I'm there. I take ALL of PSC's rules and code of conduct seriously, but I do have somewhat of a "fun" personality. 

King Ocho

• Hopeless
  • Your Excellency
« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2014, 11:36:17 PM »
1.  King Ocho
2.  I have been playing for a little over two years (around 550 days on my current main account which will remain my main forever now)
3.  I play every single day, even when I have kidney stone surgeries!  I whip out my phone and at least check in with my SH and do a little of    hunting/scav/healing/dueling
4.  I average precisely 13.5345862940 hours of gameplay a day, I know this because science.
      ok, ok, it's honestly around 9 hours a day minimum unless I'm incapacitated from surgeries.
5.  I am part of Biscayne Park.  Love my Bpeeps!
6.  I want to be a player moderator because I enjoying explaining things to players and trying to help everyone grow their skills and defend us all against the never-ending zombie onslaught.  I also excel at drama diffusion and problem/solution situations.  I am quite knowledgeable about PSC and as a player Mod I would be able to impart my knowledge much more efficiently as people are generally more inclined to listen to the Blues and Greens.  I have an awesome personality and would give global a funny yet informative aspect, as well as an unbiased view of all things PSC player related situations that would satisfy all involved, efficiently and appropriately. I've been the moderator for quite a few sites(Forums for cars, and a few for games) and know the ropes in that regard.   I love PSC and I hope that you guys and gals decide to give me a shot to have this great privilege and honor.  Thank you for your consideration! 

DriFterX

• Hopeless
« Reply #347 on: September 10, 2014, 01:10:15 PM »
1 DriFterX
2 31 days
3 7 days a week
4 3-6 hours a day
5 PSC Rehab Center
6 I really enjoy the game and also enjoy helping other players
And considering Coreure the leader of PSC Rehab Center is focused on
Helping and inviting new players I'm interested in having a MOD in the SH
On that note I'm sure there is more for me to learn but I'm excited to
Continue the PSC experience no matter what!! Thanks for your
Consideration,
                DriFterX

Wolfgurl78

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
« Reply #348 on: September 17, 2014, 07:25:10 AM »
1. Wolfgurl78
2. 500 + days
3. 7 days a week
4. 4-6 hours per day
5. the Playboy Mansion
6. I love Psc, and I love helping new players learn the ropes of the game

XDraed

• Hopeless
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2014, 04:40:04 PM »
1) Draed
2) Regardless of my daily login I have been a part of the PSC community for about 3 years now.
3) I'm on 7 days a week
4) Usually on at least 5-7 hours a day
5) Algiers Point
6) I would like to be a mod because I believe that I fit the bill. I enjoy helping others when in need of some assistance and I don't have any issues with any players on PSC, so being biased wouldn't be an issue.

Thank you for your consideration!
- Draed

Axlemorando

• Hopeless
« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2015, 02:32:00 PM »
1)axlemorando
2)1 and a 1/2 years
3)5 days per week
4)2-3 Hours
5)Algiers point
6)i would love to be a mod because i would love to keep the peace help out new people and i love this game dearly MDI you are the the best!

EvenOdds

• Hopeless
« Reply #351 on: March 08, 2015, 09:52:56 PM »
1) evenodds
2) 238 days
3) 7 days a week
4) About 6 hours + a day, multitasking master!
5) Fight Club
6) So many people went out of their way to help me when I was new, and I now love helping other new players. Even old players that ask silly questions from not reading the event page or zedia. Global always draws me in with it's mix of personalities and nonsense. The tools are there to make it fun for all, I'd like to encourage that.

Thanks for reading and considering! :-)

caalummurphy

• Hopeless
« Reply #352 on: April 14, 2015, 01:19:42 AM »
Username:caalummurphy
How long I've been playing:1 year
How many days:7
How many hours:1hr and 30min each day
Safehouse:Lee Elementary School
Why:I want people to have fun on psc
And protect people from verbal bullying
And sexual comments because they
Might be little kids

LizzyOnePSC

• Hopeless
« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2015, 08:01:06 PM »
1. LizzyOnePSC
2.  979 days
3.  I play 7 days a week
4.  I play 8+ hours/day all hours of the day
5. Oz
6. I'm around at various times of the day and available to help when there are fewer mods around. I love and understand the game well, so I can help new and even not so new players.  I want to help keep GC a fun, helpful and interactive place.
Thanks for your consideration :)

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #354 on: May 12, 2015, 06:52:43 PM »
1. niko bacon
2. 888 Days (More I'm sure, I came back after my hiatus from the Endloop systems version)
3. 8 Days a week! (No it's all week, only 7 days)
4. 12 Hours as a minimum, really whenever I'm not sleeping (who really needs that?)
5. KSAT-TV/Alcatraz, I just go wherever the wind takes me. And I keep alts EVERYWHERE to allow me to help all over PSC.
6. I enjoy helping people in GC and SHC,  I'm willing to help anyone. A majority of all the work experience I have is unpaid volunteer work so a psc chat moderator may not be a big change for me.I'm quite helpful ask most people (the rest will just tell you I'm an ass; thats not a lie).  I'm a very charismtic person and I have a vast knowledge of PSC. I'm a greeter, encyclopedia and help desk all rolled up into one. My addiction could prove to help PSC, I'm extremely active and am usually on when no one else is it seems. Over the course of the recent few months mods haven't been on or been helping as much and I've picked up their slack. Over the course of the last few months I've personally written several PSC help guides, so I am quite knowledgable and experienced with the game; a few of these are found on the forum for easy access.  I have played other games and have experience as a chat moderator. I've been branded 'Mod-Lite ™' by my GC peers due to my helpfulness in GC. But why take my word for it? Pop into GC sometime I'm happy to help as a MOD and even not as one. When I bought my custom FC I used a portion of the credits to invest in tokens to help GC as a show of good faith to pay back the community which helped teach me the ways of this zombie apocalypse, it's been a successful project so far. I'm known for my billions of alts, which I use for good, they check chat while I'm playing the game so I can always be available to help. I always end the day happy because I know I made a difference helping new players and veterans alike. MDI, I can assure you if I am made a chat moderator you will not regret it. Anyhow I always have a fall back, I hear my skills would transfer over to an extremely knowledgeable Walmart Greeter(Yay options!)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 04:35:06 PM by Niko Bacon »
Did I ever order the blue paint?

Goblinz100

• Hopeless
« Reply #355 on: September 03, 2015, 12:49:13 PM »
Goblinz100
Algiers Point
Played for 1000+ days
Play everyday
Hours I play: 2-3 if I'm not in global I'm lurking
Why: I don't know. It would be a change of pace. I tend to help people when I'm bored which is most of the time. Of course, like everyone else, I give my little troll comment but then I answer and try to help. I have a split personality when given responsibility. But ultimately it's up to you to decide. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  have a nice day I guess lol.

Niko Bacon

• Mercenary
  • Don't eat the Bakon
    • BaconPress
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2016, 05:08:47 PM »
1. Niko Bacon
2. 982 Days (A wee bit more from the time before my PSC hiatus that ended in Spring 2014, I remember Endloop Systems)
3. 8 Days a Week (I wish; all week, each and every day of the 7)
4. I play pretty much every waking minute i can on here, at least 12 Hours a day. Most often i'm here 18-20 Hours a day. Pretty much I'm on 7am-3am Eastern Standard Time (Sleep isn't essential when you have PSC)
5. Alcatraz I go wherever the wind takes me. i keep various alts stationed across the Zombie Infected world of PSC to allow me to be readily available in a time of need.
6. i love helping people, that's the easiest and quickest way to explain why i want to be a PSC Chat Moderator. In the past i'd say i wasn't always the poster boy for MODship (not sure id say that now even) but when you (The CVC/Massive Damage) allowed PSC friend codes to be bought i changed my ways to use the plethora of tokens i purchased to do something like helping the PSC community which helped nurture me as a player and human being. Being a Greeter, PSC Encyclopedia and Help desk is what allows me to find a purpose in PSC; doing so I've spent countless hours of my time researching and scouring the game to every little ounce of information i can which has allowed me to build various PSC help guides varying from Login Titles, Information of zedia zombies and much more Such examples can be found on the PSC discussion forum and the Wordpress Pages of Cacapon State Park and Alcatraz (Thanks Agent D and Paeoniaa!) I'll admit some of my methods in the past dealing with fights in GC and SHC have been "unorthodox" in my choice of wording but let it be known if I was Blue I wouldn't abuse that privilege and sweat like a sailor despite the wishes of the censor. The community has shrunk and slowed down activity in GC which saddens me and this has resulted in some slack created by the MODs and i as well as several others have stepped  up to pick up this slack. I'm always on, always available and always vigilant; with these traits I feel i would be a good candidate for a role as a moderator. I'll say the experience from that has helped me get a closer look on the inner workings of how the Blue do their jobs and the hardships involved but i will have you know if i get picked for such an honor: i will do my damnedest to ensure you and the PSC community will not regret it. its a challenge i'm not willing to back down from, i'm willing to help, and ill still do my part in helping the community whether i'm a shade of tan (i think that's the color of our player names) or blue like those honored to serve the PSC community. It'd be a great honor to even be considered for such a position. And to prove my dedication I will keep this application updated to the day. I'm still very interested in this position!

-Sincerely, Niko Bacon "RaiMOD's Thief of Heals and Supplies," "MOD-Lite (Trademarked by Ezekiel Stone)"
P.s: Sorry for the Third Application, But my first wasn't good enough in my eyes, the second was outdated and i didnt update it completely. so i hope this hits the "Goldilock's Effect" just right you know? I wish I had a PSC resume and letters of recommendation to send you all.  Thanks, Niko.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:38:38 PM by Niko Bacon »
Did I ever order the blue paint?

caalummurphy

• Hopeless
« Reply #357 on: September 25, 2016, 03:43:29 AM »
1) caalummurphy
2)I've played 265 days I hope to make it even higher then that which it should be but I lost my login credentials and couldn't find out how to log in.
3)I just started back and I'll be playing 8 days a week
4)I'll be playing when school lets out and I get back home which is 4- whenever I go to sleep
5)None right now since I just started back and I hope to get in one soon
6)I'm a people person I know how to handle certain situations I've dealt with certain situations between my friends and had to sort them out and I know that's not the greatest example but I just really love this game and helping others when someone is over stepping the boundries of the game. It's supposed to be fun and enjoyable which it is extremely but if someone swears at someone else or if a fight breaks out or if someone just starts spamming the chat that's when the game just gets annoying and the people that do that are ruining the game for others so they stop playing. I would like to keep this amazing game how it is which is clean and organized and meant to have a lot of fun.

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #358 on: January 05, 2017, 03:37:09 PM »
1. Niko Bacon
2. 982 Days (A wee bit more from the time before my PSC hiatus that ended in Spring 2014, I remember Endloop Systems)
3. 8 Days a Week (I wish; all week, each and every day of the 7)
4. I play pretty much every waking minute i can on here, at least 12 Hours a day. Most often i'm here 18-20 Hours a day. Pretty much I'm on 7am-3am Eastern Standard Time (Sleep isn't essential when you have PSC)
5. Alcatraz I go wherever the wind takes me. i keep various alts stationed across the Zombie Infected world of PSC to allow me to be readily available in a time of need.
6. i love helping people, that's the easiest and quickest way to explain why i want to be a PSC Chat Moderator. In the past i'd say i wasn't always the poster boy for MODship (not sure id say that now even) but when you (The CVC/Massive Damage) allowed PSC friend codes to be bought i changed my ways to use the plethora of tokens i purchased to do something like helping the PSC community which helped nurture me as a player and human being. Being a Greeter, PSC Encyclopedia and Help desk is what allows me to find a purpose in PSC; doing so I've spent countless hours of my time researching and scouring the game to every little ounce of information i can which has allowed me to build various PSC help guides varying from Login Titles, Information of zedia zombies and much more Such examples can be found on the PSC discussion forum and the Wordpress Pages of Cacapon State Park and Alcatraz (Thanks Agent D and Paeoniaa!) I'll admit some of my methods in the past dealing with fights in GC and SHC have been "unorthodox" in my choice of wording but let it be known if I was Blue I wouldn't abuse that privilege and sweat like a sailor despite the wishes of the censor. The community has shrunk and slowed down activity in GC which saddens me and this has resulted in some slack created by the MODs and i as well as several others have stepped  up to pick up this slack. I'm always on, always available and always vigilant; with these traits I feel i would be a good candidate for a role as a moderator. I'll say the experience from that has helped me get a closer look on the inner workings of how the Blue do their jobs and the hardships involved but i will have you know if i get picked for such an honor: i will do my damnedest to ensure you and the PSC community will not regret it. its a challenge i'm not willing to back down from, i'm willing to help, and ill still do my part in helping the community whether i'm a shade of tan (i think that's the color of our player names) or blue like those honored to serve the PSC community. It'd be a great honor to even be considered for such a position. And to prove my dedication I will keep this application updated to the day. I'm still very interested in this position!

-Sincerely, Niko Bacon "RaiMOD's Thief of Heals and Supplies," "MOD-Lite (Trademarked by Ezekiel Stone)"
P.s: Sorry for the Third Application, But my first wasn't good enough in my eyes, the second was outdated and i didnt update it completely. so i hope this hits the "Goldilock's Effect" just right you know? I wish I had a PSC resume and letters of recommendation to send you all.  Thanks, Niko.

You should go look at my mod application to see an example of how yours should look. 
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

Uglytuco

• Weapon Mods Beta Testers
  • Survivor
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2017, 11:48:16 PM »
1. Uglytuco
2. Lotsa days
3. 3 or 4. Well, I check in every day, mostly. Although I miss some days completely.
4. Maybe an hour a day if I can troll someone in gc
5. The Pentagon. Our house mods seem retired, so this feels like someone needs to step up and bite the bullet.
6. Why not? I kinda want to mute ender. I like to think I would help someone, but lets face it, thats not likely to happen.
7. There is no seven, I just want to see if you are still reading. If you arent willing to read my entire application, I might not be willnig to work for you.