Author Topic: Abandoned safe houses?  (Read 1164 times)

SophiaLori

• Hopeless
Abandoned safe houses?
« on: November 24, 2012, 01:58:29 AM »
I see many red safe houses in my area, but they appear vacant. Red in color, and when I check into joining, there are no people listed and were left in various stages of levels. Is there any way to get rid of them? Or maybe just move in myself and get things done? Thanks!

Imagine

• Hopeless
Re: Abandoned safe houses?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 05:46:37 AM »
I'm not sure about getting rid of them, but feel free to take up the chance and get into one of them. Sometimes you can find really good safe houses, that are completely abandoned. Go ahead and join one if you want. After all, it's bound to have some of the bonuses taken care of already, so why make a new one. :)

Anvar

• Sentinel
  • Laissez le bon temps roulez! Vive le Balcony!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »
A location will only show survivors who have recently checked in there. The SH may have many members, but not there at the time. You can verify by pressing the "Join Safehouse" button at the location. I *think* a red SH just means you're not part of it. The one you're part of will be at the top of your scavenge/hunt locations with a blue building.

Enellis

• Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
    • Rite Aid
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 11:18:44 AM »
Yes anvar a red safe house in your location list is one you're not apart of.  I made my own safe house like many new players do only to abandon it for a well established one, so now it has sat empty collecting dust in my location list since then...