Author Topic: Important: Please Stay Calm and mobage - Transition starting mid-February  (Read 42517 times)

Kikka

• Weapon Mods Beta Testers
  • Hopeless
  • Go go go!!!!
Re: Important: Please Stay Calm and mobage - Transition starting mid-February
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2013, 04:34:30 PM »
Hi all.
I speak a little english,but I always understand without big problems.
But this time I have a lot of problem to understand. So please,try to be te most simple (like speaking with a baby,yes),telling me what I have to do,step by step. I have understand NOTHING of this Mobage and I don't know what I have to do in concrete.
Thank you very much!
Kikka
Truly, madly, deeply.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »
Hello Kikka

It's actually a simple process. There will be a new kind of login for Please Stay Calm.

1) secure your account in the game. I checked and you've done that already! You added an email address and a password in the game in the "secure account" page.
2) When the new version is ready, you'll get a newsfeed item in the game. You'll need to download a new version of PSC from the App Store.
3) Once you've downloaded the new version, there's instructions. But basically, you create a login for the new version, then you use your email and password to login to PSC as you would now.

There will be step by step instructions when it's available as well, Kikka. And you can always ask for help here. :)

XxCoreyxX

• Survivor
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2013, 05:01:10 AM »
What day is this gonna officially happen?

ICCEYMJ

• Hopeless
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
Same question as Corey

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 12:34:29 PM »
Hi Survivors!

The updated PSC app is in the final review stages this week, then it gets submitted to Apple. How long it takes Apple to review is out of our hands, but we're hoping late February/early March for release.

Remember to secure your account now so you're ready when the transition happens.

And we'll be sure to give you lots of notice in game (newsfeed and notifications) as well as here in the forum. Happy hunting!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:52:55 PM by MDI_Cassentra »

thecloserPSC

• Hopeless
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2013, 01:47:01 AM »
With the switch to mobage, can some banned players talk in GC again maybe? Just a thought.

MDI_Cassentra

• Massive Damage
  • Legend
  • Survivor Support Team
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
One has nothing to do with the other, TheCloser. Bans are reviewed on an individual case-by-case basis, not in conjunction with this transition.

Shadowfury45

• Sentinel
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
please correct me if i am wrong....but for those who are just now piecing this together....

MDI has now gotten into an agreement with Mobiage, that will boost game exposure....meaning MDI still has FULL CONTROL over "Please Stay Calm"...

simply with Mobiage saying "heres a new game for you to try". when it transitions to Mobiage each player will of had to secure their account so that when it changes.....all the data will be saved.

as a thank you to all the active players that are going with the move, they are being given a one time weapon.
this will be based off your player levels.

for those who were trolling Global chat saying "All your Alts are OURS!" this is not so.....Mobiage is simply the new boost to PSC and they have no control over how the game continues to work.....

so for those of you who are worried about losing your alts....as long as you secure the account you will be perfectly fine....

the game will Not change...so whatever was there before will be there after.....so not to panic or worry...
everything will stay under MDI.... the only thing that will change is Mobiage's name will be backing them ....(which is a very big thing)

once again, this is a Huge opportunity for the entire MDI so lets give them a great big cheer and applause for all their hard work, and congradulate them on this merge.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:46:55 PM by Shadowfury45 »
   High Five to ShadowFury for some damn common sense and the ability to read.

Therefore, Lessifer's answer is right.

MorganLeFae

• Beta Testers
  • Sentinel
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »
    "MDI has now gotten into an agreement with Mobiage, that will boost game exposure....meaning MDI still has FULL CONTROL over "Please Stay Calm"...

High Five to ShadowFury for some damn common sense and the ability to read. Everyone needs to PSC and enjoy their game. Just secure your account and you'll be fine. Or don't and there will be more beer (read:zeds and loot) for the rest of us.

And  those who think they may have access to only one email say a .me account they obviously don't know how to use their email because apple allows for aliases. Which qualify as unique emails. Or they could just make gmail accounts for their alts and link them to their single device say an iPad.

This is not that difficult, but as I have always said: "Common sense is an Uncommon virtue"

Shadowfury45

• Sentinel
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
For those who have alts and need help here is some tips on what to do...

Make a List: on paper...computer....whatever you need....

write your Main Player Name, levels etc....

then if you have alts....write it like this:

Main Player: <username>   Level <your level>    Stat levels.....Email used to secure account______________________@__________.com

Hunt_________

Scavenge______

Heal________

Trade________

Duel__________

Alt Name:<username>   Level <your level>    Stat levels.....  Email used to secure account______________________@__________.com

Hunt_________

Scavenge______

Heal________

Trade________

Duel__________

And repeat for as many Alts as you have. this will keel things clean and organized.......
and remember....MDI is still in control......so "Please Stay Calm"  ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:55:51 PM by Shadowfury45 »
   High Five to ShadowFury for some damn common sense and the ability to read.

Therefore, Lessifer's answer is right.

MzBRR

• Hopeless
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2013, 02:31:36 AM »
Do we have to use e-mail or is securing through Facebook good enough?
<B

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2013, 03:06:14 AM »
Do we have to use e-mail or is securing through Facebook good enough?
It's best to use the SECURE ACCOUNT feature to enter an email (grab a free one from gmail) and password so that you can restore your character.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:09:00 AM by raikua »

MzBRR

• Hopeless
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks to all y'all <b