Author Topic: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question  (Read 2393 times)

dalvin112

  • Hopeless
  • *
  • Posts: 14
*SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« on: September 27, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Is anybody else having a problem getting past the first Black Op when you need to meet Athena? I get his health meter down to zero and yet he still lives. Is this a bug or does he require a special technique to kill?

Dr Zombie

  • Sentinel
  • ****
  • Posts: 467
  • Zombie Hunting Expert D0E1FBFD
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:25:37 PM »
Because zombies are not at center of the screen and their health bars are too big,
a little part of their health bar are hidden by the left screen border.
When you thought they have 0, they had again 200
Veteran from the Beta Version.
First finishing the Episode 1 and 2 without buying credits.
Top 1 of the most powerfull Zombie fighters.
Has changed the most the game with more than 600 bugs/problems/tunes reported.
Add me as your most powerfull Ally : D0E1FBFD

dalvin112

  • Hopeless
  • *
  • Posts: 14
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
Ooooooohhh...really? I thought it was a bug. Ok, i'll try again. thanks!

Dr Zombie

  • Sentinel
  • ****
  • Posts: 467
  • Zombie Hunting Expert D0E1FBFD
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »
By experience, when you find special things in this game,
you have 60% chance that it's a bug, 30% chance it's random, 10% chance it's the good action.
lol
 ;D
Veteran from the Beta Version.
First finishing the Episode 1 and 2 without buying credits.
Top 1 of the most powerfull Zombie fighters.
Has changed the most the game with more than 600 bugs/problems/tunes reported.
Add me as your most powerfull Ally : D0E1FBFD

Trinity

  • Hopeless
  • *
  • Posts: 19
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 03:33:15 PM »
And 100% chance that Dr. Zombie will comment on it.

Dr Zombie

  • Sentinel
  • ****
  • Posts: 467
  • Zombie Hunting Expert D0E1FBFD
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »
And 100% chance than this person saying on chat that he hate french people from quebec reply me just to borrow me
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 03:53:18 PM by Dr Zombie »
Veteran from the Beta Version.
First finishing the Episode 1 and 2 without buying credits.
Top 1 of the most powerfull Zombie fighters.
Has changed the most the game with more than 600 bugs/problems/tunes reported.
Add me as your most powerfull Ally : D0E1FBFD

survivor1

  • Hopeless
  • *
  • Posts: 26
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 06:14:04 PM »
So is the only tip to be maxed out on health packs?

MDI_ModMax

  • Chief Starbase Officer
  • Administrator
  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: *SPOILER* Level 21 Question
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
Fully upgraded weapons help a lot, especially defensive ones