Author Topic: Bullied :(  (Read 2471 times)

aika08

• Hopeless
Bullied :(
« on: June 28, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »
I feel like im being bullied by another player. Every hour he defeats me on dueling. He beats me several times an hour and is the reason the I lose alot of money and supplies! I dont even retaliate because i know i would lose (he has a higher duel level than me.) How can i stop him from dueling me every hour every single day? He just wont stop! Please help!

N8chrboy

• Survivor
  • Eager Beaver Computers
Re: Bullied :(
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:58:32 PM »
Dueling is part of the game, and best defense is a good offense. Get your duel score up equal with your character level

Here is a good blog post on dueling, courtesy of Puggamoo & Algiers Point:

algierspoint.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/dueling-basics/

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
Aika, there are several solutions.

First of which is to duel more. N8chr's link to the AP blog is a great place to help you do that.

Secondly Would be instead of dueling more, heal more. Once your healing level is 75% higher than your duel level, your heal level will take over for your duel defense. Of course, this is defense only, and will have no effect to your duel attack score.

Third would be to drop all your resources. Whether you throw them all into upgrading your weapons/armor (which I highly recommend since they affect your duel score as well.) or put them into bars or just throw them into your SH, it soesn't matter which. But if your attacker isn't gaining anything from their duels, they USUALLY move on to someone else.

ifailedit

• Beta Testers
  • Mercenary
  • PSC IZ VRY VRY SRS
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 12:51:25 AM »
have you whispered this player?

The info from AP and Rai is on point.  Duel MOAR, Hunt Less.

Drachen

• Sentinel
  • ATCO
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 04:41:40 AM »
French Greg learned proper English?

:o

Anyways to properly help you: consider buying at Barnes & Noble or Amazon a voodoo curse book. Get something personal from said individual and voodoo his dueling activity. Problem solved!

Lessifer can provide you with the details of this activity for it to work.
Laugh! Damit!!!!

raikua

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • Alcatraz
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »
consider buying at Barnes & Noble or Amazon a voodoo curse book. Get something personal from said individual and voodoo his dueling activity. Problem solved!
Ironically, I just saw a show where they did just that... only it backfired into a near death experience for the user.

Drachen

• Sentinel
  • ATCO
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 01:17:43 PM »
Rai, that's why we need Less to provide the details!

Noone wants to die on an account of fictional "dueling".
Laugh! Damit!!!!

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 04:09:11 PM »
I feel like I'm being bullied by another player. Every day she defeats me on dueling. She beats me several times a day and is the reason the I lose alot of money and supplies! I don't even retaliate because I know I would lose (She has a higher duel level than me.) How can I stop her from dueling me every day every single day? She just wont stop! Please halp!

I already placed a voodoo curse on her, all it did was make her talk funny.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 04:15:48 PM by wiredl0ve »
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

wiredl0ve

• Player Moderators
  • Hero
  • More Sparkly than Tiergan
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »
Also, I don't recommend Marie Laveau for your voodoo cursing needs.  Her rates are cheap, but the talking thing wasn't what I requested.  Would not recommend. F-
An SEO expert walks Into a bAr, baRs, pub, taVeRn, publiC House, iRish puB, drInks, bEer, alcOhOl

Drachen

• Sentinel
  • ATCO
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 04:23:23 PM »
You probably voodoo cursed her incorrectly. 

Lessifer, it appears we urgently need the schematics as how to voodoo curse "villain" duelers.  Come on man! Lives are hanging in the balance!!! 
Laugh! Damit!!!!

Lessifer

• Player Moderators
  • Legend
  • KSAT-TV
    • KSAT-TV Safehouse Forum
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »
The ritual is simple, but requires constant maintenance:

You must prepare an offering of stamina to the PVP battle god multiple times a day. After weeks of dedicated sacrifices, you should start to see his favor being bestowed upon you, but remember, the Duel god is a jealous god. He requires continual sacrifices forever.
Therefore, Lessifer's answer is right.

Itcus

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 04:34:49 AM »
Halp.
I'm being bullied.
One or two people duel me once or twice a day.
It's totally unfair for someone my level.
This has to stop.
I won't name any name dues to pending law suits but if this duel bullying doesn't increase soon I'll have to take drastic measures.

Itcus.

Note: you've been served.