Author Topic: RITE AID - JOIN US  (Read 9608 times)

Subliminal Kid

• Mercenary
RITE AID - JOIN US
« on: January 05, 2012, 07:41:44 PM »

Welcome newcomers, to the wondrous debauchery that is RITE AID, NEWCASTLE.

If you've arrived here, you've undoubtedly seen us on Global Chat and on the Leaderboards in Please Stay Calm and thought to yourself "Who are these undead looking badasses, and how do I join their ranks?". Well look no further, here are some answers to your questions:

What is RITE AID?

Rite Aid is a top ten ranked Stronghold in the iOS game Please Stay Calm. While the Safehouse (SH) is physically located in Newcastle, our members are located all over the world, spanning the US, Canada, South America and even India.

We pride ourselves on being die-hard undead warriors, with extreme loyalty to our brothers and sisters in the SH as well as to our allies in other SHs. If you are looking for an elite SH that's drama-free, active, and a hell of a lot of fun then you're looking in the right place.

How do I join?

The first step towards becoming a Rite Aider is to make a post in this forum or under our New Recruits section at www.riteaiders.com; introduce yourself, and leave your Friend Code (FC) for our members to add you in-game. The current fee to join Rite Aid is 40k Supplies and Cash, and while this may seem expensive, so are Ferraris, diamonds, hoverboards and all the other truly best things in life. By letting us know you're interested in joining we can help you out in a number of ways. Alternatively, you can buy in-game credits and join instantly and at the same time help to support this great game 

Why is it so expensive to join Rite Aid?

Because we're awesome. Really though, while starting a new Safehouse on your own can seem like a good idea at first, the cost of upgrades is EXTREMELY high (over 3 million!!!). Rite Aid is a Level 8 SH. This means that while you'll be spending what seems like a large amount to join us, you save substantially in the long run by not joining a SH that hasn't completed those upgrades. Also, having those upgrades will make it much easier for you to duel, hunt and defend against attackers as you progress through the game.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:26:17 PM by Subliminal Kid »

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
  • Swanzey Lake Camp Grounds
Re: RITE AID - JOIN US
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »
bump.  i joined RA yesterday and i'm having a blast.  makes the game so much fun with them.

Andigator

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 01:29:05 PM »
So glad you made it in Blacqmath!  Your RPG creds are legit.  8)

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »
yeah so this came up in the SH chat today.  i don't really do the GC or SH chat that much.  you can find me here on the forums if any RAiders need.

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 12:47:24 PM »
Glad I was able to burn my energy this morning during the lag because I would be overflowing like crazy now with the downtime and I hate that!

Andigator

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 12:48:32 PM »
Yeah, I didn't get a chance to this morning.  I am gonna have a lot of fun when it comes back up though!  ;D

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 01:20:24 PM »
Right on.  I'll prob be a work when all is up again.  Will be poking around with the new stuff late tonight though  :)

bigbbeon

• Hopeless
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 04:45:56 AM »
Join Rite Aid and never look back. I personally just joined and it's a great SH. So think no further, make your moveeeee!

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
Welcome bigbbeon!  We got the doors and windows boarded up here so don't worry about the Z's outside.   I'll get you a drink and Andi should be in the home electronics aisle with the radio on.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:06:09 PM by Blacqmath »

Andigator

• Beta Testers
  • Hero
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
That's right... and it won't even be Thriller this time, I promise.  8)

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 08:58:08 PM »
Naw, keep it on.  But we get to play the Bad album next.

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »
It's funny that in another game I play I'm in the top guild and it's called RA (Ragged Angels).  RA must be a charm!

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 11:29:18 PM »
bump to top

Blacqmath

• Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:46 PM »
bumpo.  come and join us!